Need a personal trainer | ExpatWoman.com

Need a personal trainer

Latest post on 21 July 2016 - 17:51

Hello,

Does anyone know a personal trainer (if possible a woman) to train me at my gym in Al Barsha 1? Thanks

Latest post on 20 February 2020 - 14:48
Hi, I know a really good personal trainer called Jamie, however he is male but does have quite a few female clients here in Dubai. He is originally from the UK and really knows what he is doing and...
Can you provide his contact details? I think my husband would like to have a trainer when he is in Dubai. Thanks!
Latest post on 17 February 2020 - 14:57
Hey, are you still looking for personal trainer?
Latest post on 26 October 2018 - 10:14
Hi, I know a really good personal trainer called Jamie, however he is male but does have quite a few female clients here in Dubai. He is originally from the UK and really knows what he is doing and will travel to you! Let me know if you want his contact details.
Latest post on 26 October 2018 - 10:11
Hi, I know a really good personal trainer called Jamie, however he is male but does have quite a few female clients here in Dubai. He is originally from the UK and really knows what he is doing! Let me know if you want his contact details!
Latest post on 23 October 2018 - 17:05
Hi Suzylane, StayFit365 is awesome : https://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/health-fitness/fitness-slimming/client/stayfit-365/welcome-to-stayfit-365-best-personal maybe they have a lady trainer too.
Latest post on 21 October 2018 - 14:30
Hi There, I know a female personal trainer who i used to train with before. Think she is awesome and she is based in Tecom area. Let me know if you want her contact details.
Latest post on 06 October 2018 - 00:48
There's a company called Braveheart Sports that sends out personal trainers to people who need them. I've trained with a couple of them (female) and they've been amazing so far. Try checking braveheartsports on instagram. They also do private martial arts classes for kids, too.
Latest post on 23 July 2016 - 17:34
No you don't really need the supplements. The nutrition guide is very useful. Obviously the more you stick to it, the better the results but you can use it as just a guide to give you an idea of more healthy eating. I liked the Dymatized program because it alternated weights and cardio, or I'd mix them on sum days. Good luck.
Latest post on 23 July 2016 - 15:46
The Dymatized Transformed programme is pretty good also Jamie Eason's LiveFit. Hi fairy dust, Thank you so much for your suggestion. I took a look and the dramatized transformed looks very interesting. Think I will start it from next week. Is it necessary to have the supplements also and follow the food guide??? Thank u so much once again
Latest post on 23 July 2016 - 10:31
The Dymatized Transformed programme is pretty good also Jamie Eason's LiveFit.
Latest post on 23 July 2016 - 02:19
Download the Bodyspace app from Bodybuilding.com - find a program that suits the goals you're after and follow it. They give full nutrition and diet plans as well - brilliant and costs nothing. I've had amazing results with a few of the programs and each exercise comes with an instructional video of how to do it. Hi Which programme would you recommend for fat loss?? I just got into weight lifting but am confused with so many choices. Ang advice?? Many thanks
Latest post on 22 July 2016 - 18:15
Download the Bodyspace app from Bodybuilding.com - find a program that suits the goals you're after and follow it. They give full nutrition and diet plans as well - brilliant and costs nothing. I've had amazing results with a few of the programs and each exercise comes with an instructional video of how to do it.
Latest post on 22 July 2016 - 14:23
Which gym specifically do you go to? The gym in my own building. You'll have to check with your building regulations and security if they allow external PTs to help you train in your gym.. I know my building doesn't let external PTs use our facilities Never understood the extra need to spend lots of money on PTs, if you're in the right frame of mind and want to do a healthy fitness regime, you'll do it
Latest post on 22 July 2016 - 12:52
Which gym specifically do you go to? The gym in my own building.
Latest post on 22 July 2016 - 08:11
Which gym specifically do you go to?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY