dentist . | ExpatWoman.com

dentist .

Latest post on 27 July 2016 - 22:21
A big thumbs up for Dr. Anupama at Noa Dental Clinic in Satwa. Highly recommend her. My search for a good dentist ended when she was recommended by a EW on this forum. She really cares for her patients and in the past 3 months, I have done a much needed root canal, two crowns and a denture.
Latest post on 25 July 2016 - 14:44
i can second dr chris, he is really good. he came highly recommended to me and i have been seeing him for yrs.
Latest post on 24 July 2016 - 09:46
Can you recommend a good dentist for root canal. I need a second opinion for my DD who has had treatment on a deep cavity for which they are recommending this. Dr Chris Johansson, at dr Michaels in umm sequin. he is v good, my whole family see him. He is conservative and not one to jump straight in a start drilling your teeth. my kids used to see a pediatric dentist before but I found they charged too much and were too keen to do treatment that was not necessary. good luck, he is really very nice
Latest post on 22 July 2016 - 12:25
Can you recommend a good dentist for root canal. I need a second opinion for my DD who has had treatment on a deep cavity for which they are recommending this.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY