I keep getting attacked by birds! | ExpatWoman.com

I keep getting attacked by birds!

Latest post on 25 July 2016 - 20:43
Well I have a different experience altogether. I have a nest in my garden that was carefully made by two birds. And then we saw two tiny eggs were laid. She bird will sit on them and her companion comes with food in his beak. My son is learning the nature in real natural way :-) Unfortunately with heavy winds, one egg fell last night and one story got over before starting. Mom is on the second one now :-)
Latest post on 25 July 2016 - 17:15
You think so @FairyDust? But they haven't tried to attack my dog, just me and this article that I attached to my original post speaks of a lady and her mother going shopping and being attacked while they were walking on SZR..... I have to say, being attacked by birds is kind of funny..now that I think about it..
Latest post on 24 July 2016 - 20:44
It's the dog they see as a threat.
Latest post on 24 July 2016 - 16:17
I'm in the Greens so there are birds everywhere! I try to avoid them as best as I can, but it seems that they are all hanging around the prime areas where my dog would go and do his business.. what boggles me is that there were 2 men standing right there and they didn't go near him! They're fiesty these birds, really feisty and scary!
Latest post on 24 July 2016 - 15:46
I have been getting attacked by birds for the past 3-4 weeks whilst walking our puppy. It must be that time of year when they have eggs in the nests and they are trying to scare you away. There is nothing we can do about it unfortunately. Is there an alternative route you can take?
Latest post on 24 July 2016 - 12:00
It probably has a nest nearby so is shooing you away from it.
Latest post on 24 July 2016 - 11:47
I was walking my dog this morning when a bird started to dive at me and follow me all the way until I left the street! It just kept diving from one side to the other and seemed to be aiming for my head. It's not the first time it has happened to me so I went online to get some more informaton about the bird to see maybe if I have done something that may have upset it, as it turns out, I am not the only one experiencing this issue... Does anyone know what I should do? I can't walk my dog in peace as each place I walk him I seem to be getting attacked and the whole experience is terrifying! Found this on the web... I'm not the only one.. http://gulfnews.com/news/uae/society/why-myna-birds-attack-women-pedestrians-in-dubai-1.1544464

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY