bugs | ExpatWoman.com

bugs

Latest post on 26 September 2016 - 08:34
A few days after I posted, I noticed there was less of them and then they disappeared. I have now put down mega gel and so far, have not had anymore. Thank you! I think i'll but mega gel as well. I mean I had the place sprayed but still see a few coming up from the drain - so disgusting
Latest post on 25 September 2016 - 13:00
A few days after I posted, I noticed there was less of them and then they disappeared. I have now put down mega gel and so far, have not had anymore.
Latest post on 25 September 2016 - 08:40
Hello, i have the same thing. They are everywhere. I've been told they're called book lice and caused by humidity and no circulation of cool air. They like warm, dark corners. I have a ton in my bathroom.. They just keep re-appearing. I got my entire house sprayed yesterday, lets see what happens. What ended up happening to your place?
Latest post on 26 July 2016 - 14:05
If you've tried a few things and they are not working then you could call rentokil and they might know and erradicate them. Not the best advice, sorry. Good luck xxx
Latest post on 26 July 2016 - 11:34
Just recently, I've been getting tiny bugs in the house, mainly inside the main entrance and in the downstairs toilet, there are loads of them and look like small black flecks, they don't appear to move although they must. I sweep them up and about an hour later they start appearing again. I've used sprays and have put down the sugar and boric acid mix to no avail. Anyone any idea what they are and how to get rid of them?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY