Arabian Ranches HELP | ExpatWoman.com

Arabian Ranches HELP

Latest post on 26 July 2016 - 19:33

Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all well.

I have bought a property in Reem 2 and I want to extend the front by bringing the front door forward into the existing covered porch area.

I am struggling to find a contractor that is licensed to carry this work out.

Has anyone done this before? Does anyone know of any licensed contractors and idea of cost?

Have checked with Tip top and Merrit and they aren't licenced to do exterior work.

Thanks!!!

Latest post on 10 August 2016 - 18:44
Just checked and Al Hilal aren't authorised :( they use a consultant which charge around 10,000 AED. Thanks for the suggestion though, I will use if I can't find anything else. Open to more suggestions :)
Latest post on 10 August 2016 - 17:47
Al Hilal is authorized...contact them at 0503784764. Thank you!! Will give them a ring xx
Latest post on 08 August 2016 - 20:16
Al Hilal is authorized...contact them at 0503784764.
Latest post on 28 July 2016 - 14:49
That's good news. Just thought I'd mention it ... not all people are aware that permission is required. Sorry I can't be any help. Have you thought of driving around the Ranches and asking at any homes which you can see have had alterations/additions? When we lived there we had large canopies put up in the back garden and several people knocked at the door asking for the company's details which we were happy to pass on. Surely, Emaar can recommend someone to do the work
Latest post on 27 July 2016 - 16:48
That's good news. Just thought I'd mention it ... not all people are aware that permission is required. Sorry I can't be any help. Have you thought of driving around the Ranches and asking at any homes which you can see have had alterations/additions? When we lived there we had large canopies put up in the back garden and several people knocked at the door asking for the company's details which we were happy to pass on.
Latest post on 27 July 2016 - 15:03
Yes, I need a licenced contractor so I can present their licence to the Dubai municipality and Emaar for the approvals :)
Latest post on 27 July 2016 - 14:20
I trust you have the necessary permission from Emaar and/or Dubai Municipality otherwise you could be in all kinds of trouble.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY