Moving to Abu Dhabi | ExpatWoman.com

Moving to Abu Dhabi

Latest post on 29 July 2016 - 18:06

I'm moving with my family to Abu Dhabi, would be grateful if someone can recommend a moving company to move from UK to Abu Dhabi.

Also I need to find somewhere to live, both my children will be going to Brighton College, any recommendations near the school would be appreciated.

thanks

Latest post on 15 August 2016 - 07:56
My twins go to Brighton College and we live in KCA near Etihad Plaza. It takes me around 10 minutes to get to the school.
Latest post on 14 August 2016 - 11:21
I'm moving with my family to Abu Dhabi, would be grateful if someone can recommend a moving company to move from UK to Abu Dhabi. Also I need to find somewhere to live, both my children will be going to Brighton College, any recommendations near the school would be appreciated. thanks Hi there We used Allied Pickfords who were terrific. My daughter is going to Brighton College this term for the first (we arrived a few weeks ago from Australia) so if you'd like to meet up for coffee, maybe we can navigate settling in over a cup or too? Just let me know. We have an apartment over looking the Corniche, which seems to be a very central and easy to access area to the Beach and restaurants and malls, about 15 minutes from the school. Cheers, Andrea
Latest post on 10 August 2016 - 12:15
We used Pickford's international out to the Middle East last year. Highly recommended.
Latest post on 09 August 2016 - 18:56
Thank you for your advice - this is very useful to know:)
Latest post on 02 August 2016 - 16:06
Hi We moved a long time ago and used Sterling Relocations, who were good. I know others have used Crown (expensive but good) and Pickfords. I can't think of any others but I'm sure there are quite a few. With regards to areas to live, I have a few friends the have kids at Brighton and they live all over - Khalifa City (takes about 20 mins apparently), Sas Al Nakhl, Mangrove Village, Bloom Gardens (I believe this is the closest). There is a Brighton College Facebook group so perhaps you could try joining that and asking the question there. People may know of houses coming up in their compounds etc. Hope that helps :)