Recommended Home Maintenance in Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

Recommended Home Maintenance in Dubai

Latest post on 31 July 2016 - 10:21

Hi I am looking for the home maintenance provider in Dubai.
I want a company that is efficient, friendly and professional that is worth the money i pay for.

as of now i have these options;

fixperts.ae
mplus.ae
homeexperts
thetoolbox-ae

your comments and feedbacks are very much appreciated.

Thank you!

Latest post on 07 August 2016 - 09:20
Hi, any other recommendations for home maintenance in dubai please :) thank you!
Latest post on 02 August 2016 - 15:54
@Alison_T thanks for your feedback! Thank you for sharing your experience with me. Still I need more first hand experience and feedbacks about home maintenance companies here in Dubai. Ill add now your suggestion to my list :) fixperts.ae mplus.ae homeexperts thetoolbox-ae tooltime.ae If you have other feedbacks, let us know. thank you!
Latest post on 01 August 2016 - 18:25
For the past 4 years I have been using Tool Time, They are very responsive and always do a good job. I have no complaints. I have a 5-bedroom villa and they charge me 5,000 AED per year. That includes 3 maintenance visits per year when they go through everything, right down to checking every light bulb. It also includes unlimited call outs plus water tank cleaning once a year. All labour is covered. I just have to pay for any parts that may be required. 800 TT is their phone number or www.tooltime.ae No, I do not work for them, nor do I have any connection apart from being a customer!
Latest post on 01 August 2016 - 14:40
any feedback? :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY