Legalising Australian Birth Certificates? | ExpatWoman.com

Legalising Australian Birth Certificates?

Latest post on 08 August 2016 - 23:09

We are struggling to get all our paperwork in order for the family visa, having been such gypsies and gotten married in the Carribbean, one child born in Ireland and two born in Australia. I know the Irish birth certificate, once apostilled, can be legalised in the Qatar Embassy in London. I can get the Australian birth certificates apostilled in the Australian Embassy in Dublin but where do I get them legalised? This is all so confusing and time consuming, I 'm worried the visa won't be processed when the children have to start school.

Latest post on 09 August 2016 - 11:56
We are struggling to get all our paperwork in order for the family visa, having been such gypsies and gotten married in the Carribbean, one child born in Ireland and two born in Australia. I know the Irish birth certificate, once apostilled, can be legalised in the Qatar Embassy in London. I can get the Australian birth certificates apostilled in the Australian Embassy in Dublin but where do I get them legalised? This is all so confusing and time consuming, I 'm worried the visa won't be processed when the children have to start school. Have you attested your marriage certificate in the Caribbean as you have to attest it in the country you married in. I would also contact an attestation company in Qatar there will be plenty on the web and they will be able to help and give advice as the ones here in the UAE are great for us