Miscarriage and D&C not recommended. | ExpatWoman.com

Miscarriage and D&C not recommended.

Latest post on 12 August 2016 - 14:14
For abortion thats true, however for medical treatment i dont think so please see Dr Faten in Mdiclinic duabi mall, she is very good
Latest post on 11 August 2016 - 14:12
Good afternoon Ladies. I'm not really sure where to start but i'll try. I went to my ob/gyn for a rutine dating scan at 10 weeks, I was told that unfortunately the baby had stopped growing at 6+4 and there was no heart beat. She then went on to say that she would prefer to wait for a couple of weeks and wait for nature to take its course as a D&C was not recommend due to previous csection and wherever the fetus it causes major risk of uterus perforation and problem to the nearby organs. She suggested that the medical management here is not available as the pill to bring on the miscarriage is banned and that I should fly out to the UK for this. I don't really want to fly as I have a 2 year old girl and have family members coming over in the next few weeks, my husband would be unable to travel and I would be alone. I read online that the government hospitals such as Mafraq, Corniche and Latifa are the only ones that offer the pill. I would like to know if this true or have any of you had medical management "the pill" here before? I'm desperate as already one week is nearly gone. I'm sorry for the long post and really appreciate your comments and recommendations Thank you

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY