Vehicle registration renewal ... can service companies be trusted? | ExpatWoman.com

Vehicle registration renewal ... can service companies be trusted?

Latest post on 15 August 2016 - 21:13

Hi,

I have been coming to this forum off and on and find it very informative. I finally decided to join as my car is up for annual renewal and my job does not allow for me to go personally and get it done. I see there are companies that get the renewal done for you here, the thing is can i trust my car with them? Hope to get some experienced answers from you lovely ladies!

Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 20:41
See whether your insurance company offers this service. Ours does it for free but it took several years before we found out about it because it wasn't publicised.
Latest post on 17 August 2016 - 10:41
Why pay for someone to do it for you? The RTA next to the Gold and Diamond Park is open until about midnight, and all day Saturday - I normally go at 8am on Saturday when it opens, and using the Ladies' queue, you're out in 20-30 minutes, even with testing.
Latest post on 16 August 2016 - 19:59
I bought a second hand car last year and it does need testing. And the thing is, I am too lazy to go anywhere after work :) I guess I will give this company a try. Thanks a lot ladies!
Latest post on 16 August 2016 - 19:44
I don't know if you know but a lot of the registration places open late and on Saturdays and it takes less than half hour. I go to Barsha Mall in the underground carpark they do the test whilst you sit upstairs and wait In the office I go after work and as I said it only takes 30 mins less if your car doesn't need testing
Latest post on 16 August 2016 - 15:51
I second iCar, used them around 10 times for various cars renewal, transfers etc and have always been very trustworthy.
Latest post on 16 August 2016 - 08:47
Welcome to expatwoman sash24... yes they can be trusted if they are licensed by the govt to provide these services. I have been using such a company for the past few years and find them very professional.. icar registration services.. the number I have is 0556600799.. hope this helps.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY