Gut issue | ExpatWoman.com

Gut issue

Latest post on 17 August 2016 - 15:12

Kindly recommend a good doctor for gut problems. This is for my toddler. We've seen 4 GI doctors, but nothing has been resolved.
Main Symptom is basically gas that comes up, gurgling noise in the throat specially at night that keep waking us all.
Food Allergy Test came back negative. Already saw Dr Mike Loubser also.
He was put on nexium but I don't think that it is doing anything as the symptoms continue.
His pedia wants the GI to handle this but the GIs don't seem to figure it out and we still don't have a diagnose.
We only know there is excess gas in the colon as per ultrasound and a little bit of inflamation in the small intestine. We don't consume eggs, dairy, soya, nor legumes as this have seem to increase the issue in the past. I'm open to see a Holistic Doctor at this point. Pls let me know if you have any recommendation.
Thks

Latest post on 20 September 2016 - 15:18
Osteopathic HC..04 348 7366 Dr Vaneeta Shahani, Homeopathy
Latest post on 20 September 2016 - 15:13
Hi, Go see Dr Vaneeta at the Osteopathic health center on al wasl road. Homeopathy is the best in these cases, You want to strengthen the system. you wont be disappointed All best
Latest post on 20 September 2016 - 14:19
Hi sweetonsour A few months back after a trip from abroad, I landed up with gut problems. Went to see Dr Mazin Aljabari in Dubai Mall Mediclinic. I was given a whole lot of probiotic called Enterogermina. Before that, I had an investigation of course. Just call MediClinic to speak to his Nurse and take it from there. http://www.mediclinic.ae/DoctorDetails.aspx?drid=447 Good luck. xx
Latest post on 20 September 2016 - 12:27
I would suggest you meet keith littlewood from Balanced body and mind. Am sure he can help your little one. I have consulted him in past for husbands gut issues. And if you wish to give probiotic drink called kefir then I have the grains to share with you..
Latest post on 31 August 2016 - 16:16
Dear My son had this for several years,, I have given prebiotic tabs and digex syrup under the guidance and prescription from doctor Abubaker of metro medical center ajman you can also start giving him yugurt made at home with kefir grains 0567145807 you can call and speak,,,

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY