Can anyone recommend a good OBGYN | ExpatWoman.com

Can anyone recommend a good OBGYN

Latest post on 18 August 2016 - 15:50

Hi ladies,

I am hoping someone can help with recommending a good OBGYN in Dubai. One with very good experience dealing with polycystic ovaries. I had my fourth surgery two years ago and i am afraid they are back, i am tired of all the hormone pills and surgery i just want a doctor who can give advise on how to mage them without necessarily having another surgery..... please help

PS: i do not mind driving out of Dubai if there is an excellent doctor in the other Emirates.

Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 11:17
Dr. Aleksandra Shopova Cooper Health Clinic she is the best I've ever seen.. I quote from her profile on the clinic's website: ''Specialized Training and Courses: -Basic and advanced course on Gynecologic Endoscopic surgery and advanced training in laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery; University Medical Centre Ljubljana, Slovenia. -Advanced trainings in vaginal surgery and Gynecology oncology; University Medical Centre Ljubljana, Slovenia. -Ian Donald School. Advances in Ultrasound in Obstetrics, Gynecology and Neonatology; Inter-university School of Ultrasound -Workshop and advanced training in colposcopy; Vienna, Austria.'' Hope it might help.
Latest post on 22 August 2016 - 10:07
Dr. Raja Haqqi in City Hospital . as a personal experience i am really satisfied .
Latest post on 20 August 2016 - 17:55
Dr Munira at Dubai Mall Mediclinic is fantastic but as I'm sure you know, PCOS cannot be fixed by medicine alone, it takes a lot of hard work and dedication. Usually a big permanent change in lifestyle is needed to reduce the hormonal imbalance and inflammation in the body which causes PCOS (cutting carbs, sugar, alcohol & caffeine and increasing exercise) combined with the Drs medication. Its not very fun but if you want to fix it the best you can, there are some great websites online now with easy to follow PCOS diets and exercise guides which should get you on the right path, just google PCOS diet.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY