Best & Cheapest Mobile Phone Service Provider | ExpatWoman.com

Best & Cheapest Mobile Phone Service Provider

Latest post on 20 August 2016 - 11:59

Hi everyone,

Hope you can help me :)

I have 4 mobiles right now: Ireland x 2; Spain & Portugal and they are all a pain in some way or another - so, Yes mobile phone service providers are my Expat pet hate ?

Please Please tell me someone, anyone, out there has found a super fly mobile phone service provider in UAE / Dubai ......

Thank You
Best
Bea

Latest post on 28 August 2016 - 14:51
check the location for coverage first. I have etisalat since years but will switch to DU now because in my office etisalat coverage is a nightmare....
Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 07:11
DON'T get tied into a contract, they're a nightmare to get out of. Just get a pre-paid SIM. I've had one for 13 years with Etisalat, never had any major issues. Where I live they have far better coverage than DU, which seem to be a bit ropey at times.
Latest post on 22 August 2016 - 23:14
I have a prepaid SIM card with Du. I first bought one with Etisalat in the airport once I arrived. It did not work. I went to the store in Mall of Emirates the next day, and I was disappointed with their customer service - the way I was treated and the lack of offering a solution to my problem. I left and bought a SIM card with Du immediately afterwards. Friends have all suggested that du has better customer service and is generally the better brand. I am happy with Du's service and ease of use.
Latest post on 22 August 2016 - 16:51
I have the same with Du and no issues either
Latest post on 21 August 2016 - 13:04
My Hubby use Etisalat. He has prepaid. He uses the social data package & the international calls package. Great value for money. I also use Etisalat when I visit him in Dubai. I also use the social data package and I am very happy with their packages & services. Their staff also very helpful.
Latest post on 20 August 2016 - 20:12
Now Etisalat and Du both are giving packages with internet bundles.Starting from 100 dhs.You check their website and choose from one of them as per your usage.
Latest post on 20 August 2016 - 13:02
There's only two. You have a choice of DU or Etisalat. Pros and cons with both,

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY