Best Stores for Buying Make Up | ExpatWoman.com

Best Stores for Buying Make Up

Latest post on 06 October 2016 - 10:28
Try the makeup from Forever Living, Abu Hail. They've got a nice range of makeup, which are natural and organic, and they're relatively more affordable. They don't have any nail polish unfortunately , was looking forward to trying that
Latest post on 19 September 2016 - 15:26
NYX products are also good... However if you really want high quality products, i personally recommend Sephora's. Don't trust online shops that much.... you know why. ;)
Latest post on 25 August 2016 - 14:59
I just bought some new makeup at [url=https://www.siennaonline.com'>siennaonline.com[/url'>. and I saw on their site that they're selling Kylie Cosmetics! Yea yea we know you work for them however the OP isn't asking for Kylie cosmetics but smashbox, NKD and Local :-)
Latest post on 24 August 2016 - 17:20
I just bought some new makeup at [url=https://www.siennaonline.com'>siennaonline.com[/url'>. and I saw on their site that they're selling Kylie Cosmetics!
Latest post on 22 August 2016 - 16:45
Those brands will be overpriced here, always. For instance, Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation at Sephora/Paris Gallery in UAE is 220dhs, in Canada it's approx. 120dhs after tax. If you want inbetween products, NYX is good and available at Lifestyle stores (or online at landmarkshops.com). You can also browse LookFantastic.com and FeelUnique.com, they carry a range of international makeup brands and deliver to UAE with Free Shipping after a minimum spend. I order Maybelline, L'Oreal etc from them and it's so much cheaper than UAE prices. My Maybelline eyeliner costs 20dhs from FeelUnique.com, at Lifestyle it's for 35dhs. I second NYX. Most of the ones you listed have a mark up price of 30% here I wish they sold MUA here as it is so cheap at home and my friend who is a makeup artist at home swears by it
Latest post on 22 August 2016 - 14:23
The Boots range of makeup in their No.7 line is very good. Not too expensive and it's all cruelty free and not tested on animals :-)
Latest post on 22 August 2016 - 12:31
Those brands will be overpriced here, always. For instance, Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation at Sephora/Paris Gallery in UAE is 220dhs, in Canada it's approx. 120dhs after tax. If you want inbetween products, NYX is good and available at Lifestyle stores (or online at landmarkshops.com). You can also browse LookFantastic.com and FeelUnique.com, they carry a range of international makeup brands and deliver to UAE with Free Shipping after a minimum spend. I order Maybelline, L'Oreal etc from them and it's so much cheaper than UAE prices. My Maybelline eyeliner costs 20dhs from FeelUnique.com, at Lifestyle it's for 35dhs.
Latest post on 22 August 2016 - 12:05
What is your advice on the best stores for buying make up in Dubai? I want to buy something nicer than, say, make up at Carrefour but don't want to spend as much as I would spend at, say, Sephora. I am looking for products like Naked, Lorac, or Smashbox. At home in the US, I would buy these products at stores like Ulta. Any recommendations for comparable shops or shops that would carry these brands?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY