Beef bones | ExpatWoman.com

Beef bones

Latest post on 25 August 2016 - 08:53
Deira Fish Market, they always have a lot as hotels buy directly from them for their stocks. You might have to go there early morning or if your a regular, call one of the shops and they will keep your required quantity aside for you.
Latest post on 24 August 2016 - 22:08
I get mine from Union Co-op - got about 2kg last time for 10dhs. Also the meat markets in Deira always have them and willing to give them away for a song. They are probably the freshest I've had - such high turnover there.
Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 09:46
Thanks all for your replies. Spinneys apparently don't butcher their own meat so they don't have them, and Park and shop which always used to be a 'proper' butcher in days gone by only has frozen marrow bones. Interesting that you get them when you ask in C4! I'm asking the wrong person apparently, and will try again... Thanks again :-)
Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 07:33
Has anyone seen beef bones for sale at any of the supermarkets? I like to make my own broth/stock but only seem to find chicken. In Carrefour moe they have a pack labelled as just 'bones', but according to one of the butchers (who was wearing ****** gloves....and touched all the packets, and the fridge, and then a door, then came back out through the door to recheck the packets for me :\:), they're lamb. TIA I always get them from carrefour! They are never on display, ask one of the butchers to get you some, and they will do. I do the same at Lulu as well so assuming you can get them anywhere if you ask for it.
Latest post on 22 August 2016 - 23:40
The Organic Cafe on SZR often sells them. I call ahead to ask if they are in stock. They've even asked if I'd like to order. Their 20% off weekend just passed.
Latest post on 22 August 2016 - 17:20
There is a butcher shop in motor city , I think it's called Meat One,if you google I'm sure you can find a number to give them a ring and find out first if they can help.
Latest post on 22 August 2016 - 12:22
Has anyone seen beef bones for sale at any of the supermarkets? I like to make my own broth/stock but only seem to find chicken. In Carrefour moe they have a pack labelled as just 'bones', but according to one of the butchers (who was wearing ****** gloves....and touched all the packets, and the fridge, and then a door, then came back out through the door to recheck the packets for me :\:), they're lamb. TIA

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY