Shop and Ship Vs My Box | ExpatWoman.com

Shop and Ship Vs My Box

Latest post on 22 August 2016 - 12:51

Hi Ladies
I am looking for best option to have online orders from UK/USA delivered to my work here in Dubai. Can anyone explain the differences between shop and ship and my box and let me know your feedback?
Thank you!:)

Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 09:48
What does shop & ship mean? Does that mean ordering online? Shop and ship is a service provided for UAE residents by the courier firm Aramex. They provide you with addresses across the world for online shopping and then forward it onto your home address here. You pay for the cost of shipping according to the weight which you can check on their website. The website is simply shopandship dot com. I use it all the time especially for EFL books I cannot find here.
Latest post on 22 August 2016 - 23:17
What does shop & ship mean? Does that mean ordering online?
Latest post on 22 August 2016 - 16:48
Hi Ladies I am looking for best option to have online orders from UK/USA delivered to my work here in Dubai. Can anyone explain the differences between shop and ship and my box and let me know your feedback? Thank you!:) I mace only ever used S n S for clothes however I do price them here in the malls first and check the weight price to see if it works out worth it S n S can be expensive but I have never had any issues and it takes a week to arrive Many stores now deliver to the UAE for a nominal fee. River Island Next.ae Namshi has some brands New Look I rarely shop in Dubai anymore as too may bargains online

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY