Looking up a nanny whats your companies recommendation | ExpatWoman.com

Looking up a nanny whats your companies recommendation

Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 10:58

Hi ladies ,

I'm in need for a nanny to stay with my 18 months baby for the next week .

whats are recommendation for companies that provide this services please

thank you

Latest post on 12 September 2016 - 13:29
Hello ma'am. I just wanna ask if you are still looking for a nanny because I am interested to become one. Thank you. Have a good day! Take care. Sincerely, Angie
Latest post on 28 August 2016 - 21:53
Hi Ritta, I've been looking for a nanny for a while and it's a tough process. Be careful with the companies, you need to check the laws. They tend to assure you they've been in the business for many years and you can rely on them, and then they feed you wrong information. If you hire a nanny from a company, make sure you have a proper contract with the company and that the nanny is on their visa. if they steal or if you need to call the police for any reason, you need to make sure the process is legal...make sure you get second source of information at least, that's all I'm saying. good luck! Trusting your baby with someone you don't know is really difficult and scary. I agree. Its essential to follow the legal channels and verify the documents. I tried Dubai Housekeeping when my maid went on holidays. Good luck with your search & let us know your experience.
Latest post on 25 August 2016 - 22:41
Hi Silvstet , I'm really upset ! , ive already reserve , not begins yet could you tell me the nurse name ? , and whts the other recommendations ?
Latest post on 25 August 2016 - 18:40
Emirates Home Nursing provide trained nannies. I used this company once and the girl they sent me was truly awful and not a trained nanny. She was a trained nurse who had been working in A&E for a very short time in the Philippines before coming here. When i booked with EHN, I told them very clearly that i needed somebody experienced with small babies. They told me that the girl they were sending had been working with them for 2 years and had a lot of experience with babies but this was a complete lie as she literally had no idea what to do and told me that she had only been with the company for 5 months! This girl was SO unprofessional and told me that she did not like Dubai and had applied to go to the UK. What an absolute joke of a company, I would never use them again. Needless to say, I did not leave my house that day!
Latest post on 24 August 2016 - 08:39
Thanks for your reply , I've called Emirates home nursery and let see ,, did anyone tried the agency nanny's Dubai ?
Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 16:45
Hi Ritta, I've been looking for a nanny for a while and it's a tough process. Be careful with the companies, you need to check the laws. They tend to assure you they've been in the business for many years and you can rely on them, and then they feed you wrong information. If you hire a nanny from a company, make sure you have a proper contract with the company and that the nanny is on their visa. if they steal or if you need to call the police for any reason, you need to make sure the process is legal...make sure you get second source of information at least, that's all I'm saying. good luck! Trusting your baby with someone you don't know is really difficult and scary.
Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 15:31
Emirates Home Nursing provide trained nannies.
Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 14:50
Do you need a nanny for just one week?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY