Eyelash extensions | ExpatWoman.com

Eyelash extensions

Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 15:24

Can anyone recommend a good place to go get eyelash extensions done?

Also what is the difference between regular eyelash extensions and Russian extensions? Which is best?

TIA

Latest post on 21 September 2016 - 20:27
Can anyone recommend a good place to go get eyelash extensions done? Also what is the difference between regular eyelash extensions and Russian extensions? Which is best? TIA I have had both done at Sisters Beauty Lounge. I prefer the Russian lashes as they add length and volume. They have 3 lashes attached at the base, as opposed to one extension like the normal type. The Russian lashes are very light in comparison, and much softer to the touch.
Latest post on 21 September 2016 - 10:06
ive gotten them done once here and hated them but that is because i got the wrong kind.. there are 2 types of eyelash extensions.. clusters and individual lashes.. the clusters are much cheaper but it is basically taking the individual lash clusters you find at pharmacys (3 or 4 lashes per cluster) and using permanent glue to stick them on.. to me they looked extremely fake and were stiff and uncomfortable.. they also rip off half your lashes when you remove them the individual haired lashes are more expensive.. they are sometimes mink hair as well.. but they are the ones that are very famous at the moment.. they take a while to install and are more realistic.. i have yet to try those both are labeled as lash extensions at salons so try and specifically find out which one they use
Latest post on 20 September 2016 - 22:00
I had them done at Anastasia Beverly Hills. They are at 8 Boulevard Walk Tower, downtown: 04 4250011. I go there whenever I want professional makeup done, and I always ask for Tania who is one of the makeup artists who always does beautiful makeup on me.
Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 22:32
I had mine at the sisters beauty lounge, was very happy with them and they lasted a good couple of weeks. (didn't wear makeup often) Although before you get them try to sleep with fake lashes see if you can handle it, it drove me insane because I sleep on my side and they would pinch a little
Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 22:15
You should try lash lifting. They do it in Essentials Hair and Beauty salon, better for your lashes, lasts 6-8 weeks
Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 18:41
I don't know the difference but the only time I had them done was at tips and toes and they were great for about two days. It wasn't their fault but they drove me mad and I ended up pulling them out. They feel fake and a nightmare to maintain. I now tint mine and wear falsies if I do out. They are too spiky for me if that makes sense and if you are fair as I am they look fake

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY