Mira Arabian Ranches | ExpatWoman.com

Mira Arabian Ranches

Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 15:54

Looking to possibly move to Mira;
Does any one live there? Any feedback?
TIA

Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 19:48
Thank you for the info ladies! Wow, didn't realize it was that far ?
Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 18:25
A small correction to the previous post. Reem is not Arabian Ranches 3. In fact, it is a completely different community and will eventually comprise of townhouses, villas and apartment. Right now, there are 2 phases of Mira townhouses being handed over with built up areas of 2180 to 2687 square feet. A further 2 phases will be handed over around October-November. My understanding is that the townhouses are still in the snagging phase so they haven't been handed over yet but I'm not 100% sure of it. Since approximately 1,500 townhouses are expected to be handed over in the 4 phases, you might get a good deal if you shop around.
Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 17:39
QueenBz For someone working in Real Estate and promoting yourself you really ought to know the area you are covering! Arabian Ranches is not in Emirates Living! Emirates Living comprises Emirates Hills, Meadows, Springs and Lakes. Arabian Ranches is further out of the city. However, both Emirates Hills and Arabian Ranches are built and owned/run by Emaar and some of the villas are built to the same layout and style (but not all). The original Arabian Ranches is built around a Golf Club and has a community centre, Medi Clinic etc. Arabian Ranches is in the process of growing and has Arabian Ranches 2 which includes Casa and Palma communities and is accessed off Al Quadra (opposite Mudon). AR2 has the Arabian Ranches Souq shopping Mall which is relatively new and there is quite a lot of building of other new communities taking place. Mira is in the new 3rd Arabian Ranches called Reem which is further out on the Al Quadra road and very close to the first Cycle Track roundabout. It is actually east of the E611 (Emirates Road). My understanding is that they are Town Houses but they do represent very good value for money as they are new and part of the Emaar family so you get pools and facilities etc. Some of the 3 bed villas are going for 140,000 AED and are 2,500 sq ft. I've not been in the villas but have heard of several people moving there because of the value for money. Hopefully someone who is looking to live there will be able to help the OP.
Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 16:42
Hi there Arabian Ranches is a lovely community to live in and is a part of Emirates living, communities are family orientated with school near by and large villas for great living. I currently am in real estate and could help you with this or any other area a part of Emirates living. Please do let me know. regards

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY