UK TV IN DUBAI | ExpatWoman.com

UK TV IN DUBAI

Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 17:36

hello - wondering can you watch UK TV channels in Dubai - how do you get connected and is it through VPN as i was told that VPN is now illegal to use for TV use? I am so confused..............

if i am able to get it - how do i get connected?

how will i watch Game of Thrones when it is back............i cant fly home every night it is on ?:lol:

Latest post on 25 August 2016 - 14:57
does anyone know whether the android boxes that you can buy allowing you access to worldwide TV is legal in dubai ? someone told me that they are ? I don't think they are legal as Du and Etisilat have the monopoly and are licenced to show UK TV
Latest post on 24 August 2016 - 18:49
does anyone know whether the android boxes that you can buy allowing you access to worldwide TV is legal in dubai ? someone told me that they are ?
Latest post on 24 August 2016 - 13:23
do they have satellite TV or cable TV that shows modern TV that is not illegal ? Only through DU and OSN but i find them not to be the best Netflix is legal here but GOT isnt on there If you have a smart TV or an apple TV you can use Netflix and pay monthly
Latest post on 24 August 2016 - 10:50
OSN show Game of Thrones same time as the US. i wish i could give you a double like for that comment ! now just how to get my weekly edition of trash hollyoaks from the uK ......i love a bit of mind numbing programs !!! Easy. You can just use FilmOn for that.
Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 20:10
OSN show Game of Thrones same time as the US. i wish i could give you a double like for that comment ! now just how to get my weekly edition of trash hollyoaks from the uK ......i love a bit of mind numbing programs !!!
Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 19:50
OSN show Game of Thrones same time as the US.
Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 19:22
do they have satellite TV or cable TV that shows modern TV that is not illegal ?
Latest post on 23 August 2016 - 18:39
Many VPNs have now been blocked from Iplayer etc and due to the VPN ban I doubt anyone will give you info on a public forum about this ?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY