Souk Al Bahar - Views of Fountains | ExpatWoman.com

Souk Al Bahar - Views of Fountains

Latest post on 24 August 2016 - 10:23

Hi Ladies
Can anyone suggest a nice bar or restaurant in Souk Al Bahar where you can watch the fountains? I have visitors and used to take people to Rivington Grill but understand that has closed down? Any suggestions would be great.
:)

Latest post on 28 August 2016 - 21:58
Thanks for sharing. Will try this weekend. :)
Latest post on 25 August 2016 - 15:08
Hi Ladies Thanks for all your suggestions. We went to Serafina and it was great with a fab view of the fountains, highly recommend it. There was no signs up to suggest who if anyone will be taking up the old Rivington Grill or Mango Tree yet. Thanks again
Latest post on 25 August 2016 - 12:12
We always to Bice Mare (upstairs in the Souk Al Bahar) - wonderful Italian restaurant.
Latest post on 25 August 2016 - 10:16
I love Madeleines at Dubai Mall, the terrace area gives great views of the fountains and the food is lovely. Karma Kafe is another favourite but ask for a fountain view as some tables are set further away. Madeleine is closed. Oh NO! Whats happened to all the restaurants??
Latest post on 25 August 2016 - 09:42
Does anyone know what the new restaurants are in place of Rivington Grill and Mango Tree (assuming there are new restaurants)? We also used to go to Urbano and Madellaines both new closed - who's taken their spots? We've got visitors arriving and I'm looking for recommendations for dinner with Fountain views! Thanks for your help :)
Latest post on 24 August 2016 - 15:55
I love Madeleines at Dubai Mall, the terrace area gives great views of the fountains and the food is lovely. Karma Kafe is another favourite but ask for a fountain view as some tables are set further away. Madeleine is closed.
Latest post on 24 August 2016 - 14:17
I love Madeleines at Dubai Mall, the terrace area gives great views of the fountains and the food is lovely. Karma Kafe is another favourite but ask for a fountain view as some tables are set further away.
Latest post on 24 August 2016 - 12:33
I love the view of the fountains and the Burj from Serafina's terrace in Souk Al Bahar (04 363 8447)
Latest post on 24 August 2016 - 11:31
We love Urban Bistro and Mango Tree and they have the perfect views as well! Mango Tree has closed down, not sure about Urban Bistro. We liked Serafina last time we went, view was good.
Latest post on 24 August 2016 - 10:38
We love Urban Bistro and Mango Tree and they have the perfect views as well!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY