Recommendations needed for Pet relocation | ExpatWoman.com

Recommendations needed for Pet relocation

Latest post on 25 August 2016 - 12:34
A few more to try for quotes, both are IPATA members: American Veterinary Clinic Urban Tails (I have only had great experiences with them)
Latest post on 25 August 2016 - 08:51
Thanks GE, didn't know Blue Oasis were offering pet relocations, will contact them today. Missy Moo and Cocotoro, may I ask, did you choose the door to door service or did you take your pooches as excess baggage? Yesterday I came to know that the relocation agencies can arrange all the required paperwork and clearance at both countries and our pets will travel with us on the same flight. It's cheaper but I would like to know first hand from others if this would be a better option or is door to door better and safer? Honestly, as this is the very first time I'm moving with pets, I'm worried. Thanks again ladies :)
Latest post on 24 August 2016 - 19:21
We have used DKC three times and will always stick with them. Not sure of other agencies. Maybe ask at ABVC for advice
Latest post on 24 August 2016 - 13:20
Our vet offers a relocation service. Blue Oasis at Green Community Fully agree with Geordie expat, just had my pup shipped back to oz using Blue Oasis, one very happy fur mummy ☺️
Latest post on 24 August 2016 - 12:32
Our vet offers a relocation service. Blue Oasis at Green Community
Latest post on 24 August 2016 - 11:29
Within the following few months, we will be leaving Dubai with our cats and dogs to begin a new life in Stockholm. Since DH's company will be relocating us, they have asked us to generate quotes for our pet relocation. I have contacted Snoopy pets and DKC but need quotes from 3 additional reputable agencies. Would really appreciate feedback / advice regarding this and what hurdles we may face in Sweden with regards to pet imports. As this is our first international move with our pets and since we have multiple pets, we do not want to do it ourselves and much rather have an agency do it all. Both cats and dogs have updated vaccinations as per DM. Not sure if there is a quarantine period for pets coming from UAE. Looking forward to any and all advice from all you ladies :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY