Closing Restaurants | ExpatWoman.com

Closing Restaurants

Latest post on 25 August 2016 - 06:52

To follow on with another thread, what is going on with all of the closed restaurants?!

On Friday we went to:

Baker and Spice Dubai Mall; Closed
MORE next to Dubai Mall; Closed
More in Gold and Diamond Park; Closed
Balance Cafe in Oasis; Closed;

Finally had success with Organic Food Cafe.

Latest post on 30 August 2016 - 17:34
I thought I heard Baker & Spice is just refurbishing....hope so, such lovely and healthy food (apart from the cakes!) and lovely spot.
Latest post on 30 August 2016 - 09:44
very disappointed about baker and spice, they did delicious healthy food. do you think they relocating? Baker & Spice has a new-ish location on the ground floor of Town Centre Jumeirah, Beach Road. It is on the small side, but the food is still good.
Latest post on 29 August 2016 - 11:03
very disappointed about baker and spice, they did delicious healthy food. do you think they relocating?
Latest post on 29 August 2016 - 06:52
MORE at the G&D park has been closed for nearly a year now. I'm guess high overheads and not enough footfall to warrant keeping these places open.
Latest post on 28 August 2016 - 21:50
I wonder the reasons for closure of so many of them.
Latest post on 26 August 2016 - 14:23
Very sad re Balance Cafe...my favourite eating place in Dubai!!
Latest post on 25 August 2016 - 08:16
To follow on with another thread, what is going on with all of the closed restaurants?! On Friday we went to: Baker and Spice Dubai Mall; Closed MORE next to Dubai Mall; Closed More in Gold and Diamond Park; Closed Balance Cafe in Oasis; Closed; Finally had success with Organic Food Cafe. I was disappointed that Balance Cafe had closed, it really is a lack of healthy restaurants here. If you like More, there is one in Mall of the Emirates, in the same part as the cinema has opened in.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY