About babilou nursery um suqemm | ExpatWoman.com

About babilou nursery um suqemm

Latest post on 27 August 2016 - 22:18
Heard great feedback about them from friends and colleagues. Overall seems to be one the best. It's always a tough decision to make, we've all been through it as parents but believe me, we worry way too much - u realize that after the 2nd child!
Latest post on 26 August 2016 - 21:58
Hey Ritta, my son (22 months) has been enrolled in babilou umm suqeim since April and I can only say that we re happy with it. Am a working mom and as you've mentioned the fact that they're quite flexible in terms of opening hours, days and food was a + which made our life easier. Team/teachers are great and very professional. My son integrated after a few days and loves it. I can only relate when you say it is the first time you're leaving your baby - wasn't easy for me neither... but the team kept me in the loop with regular calls and updates on their app + the nursery is super safe which was reassuring at the time as it was also my first time leaving him more than a couple of hours! Hope this helps... good luck!
Latest post on 26 August 2016 - 06:45
Hi ladies Needing your advice about babilou nursery um suqiem please urgently , This is the first time leaving my 16 months baby in a nursery, want to make sure its a good one . For me its fine , place , timings and its open all year which isnt in most of nursery. But needto know about the teachers, learning and cleaning.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY