March 2017 Due Dates? | ExpatWoman.com

March 2017 Due Dates?

Latest post on 28 August 2016 - 13:21

Congratulations ladies! I am guessing a lot of us recently started talking about it publicly while others may be close to declaring it soon.

Lets bring it on!

Latest post on 23 November 2016 - 21:52
HI Ladies, I am due in May in shaa Allah. I am still confused about the doctor. Currently, I am seeing Dr,Fatin KHidir at mediclinic Dubai Mall. My insurance covers mediclinic and Medcare. I am open to suggestion. There are few of the private clinics where the doctors are really nice but the direct billing is a pain in ass. Its a headache to contact the insurance and somehow you dont get the full amount back also. I would really appreciate if you guys help me regarding this. Thanks Hi Libra....I am due in March....I was seeing Dr. Yamini @ Al Zahra Dubai....but got fed up as she is never available....appointments are fully booked....and i had to wait for days before i could get her or her nurse to call me back....whats the use if the doctor isnt there for her patient.... So i shifted to Medcare Women and Children Hospital - to Dr. Luthra (I had to visit medcare emergency one during my 1st trimester and got really good care) so i got the recommendation from there...Today i have my first visit...will update you on how it went.... @Dimensha - how is ur experience with medcare and Luthra , I am due in Feb and planning medcare only
Latest post on 07 November 2016 - 07:51
HI Ladies, I am due in May in shaa Allah. I am still confused about the doctor. Currently, I am seeing Dr,Fatin KHidir at mediclinic Dubai Mall. My insurance covers mediclinic and Medcare. I am open to suggestion. There are few of the private clinics where the doctors are really nice but the direct billing is a pain in ass. Its a headache to contact the insurance and somehow you dont get the full amount back also. I would really appreciate if you guys help me regarding this. Thanks Hi Libra....I am due in March....I was seeing Dr. Yamini @ Al Zahra Dubai....but got fed up as she is never available....appointments are fully booked....and i had to wait for days before i could get her or her nurse to call me back....whats the use if the doctor isnt there for her patient.... So i shifted to Medcare Women and Children Hospital - to Dr. Luthra (I had to visit medcare emergency one during my 1st trimester and got really good care) so i got the recommendation from there...Today i have my first visit...will update you on how it went....
Latest post on 06 October 2016 - 13:06
HI Ladies, I am due in May in shaa Allah. I am still confused about the doctor. Currently, I am seeing Dr,Fatin KHidir at mediclinic Dubai Mall. My insurance covers mediclinic and Medcare. I am open to suggestion. There are few of the private clinics where the doctors are really nice but the direct billing is a pain in ass. Its a headache to contact the insurance and somehow you dont get the full amount back also. I would really appreciate if you guys help me regarding this. Thanks
Latest post on 28 August 2016 - 13:45
Hi kalkoul99, we've moved this to our Pregnancy forum :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY