How many times can I use a loofah for a Moroccan bath at the spa? | ExpatWoman.com

How many times can I use a loofah for a Moroccan bath at the spa?

Latest post on 29 August 2016 - 17:58
How many times can I use a loofah for a Moroccan bath at the spa? I'm asking because I bought a loofah for my first Moroccan bath at the spa. When I returned for the second bath, I brought the same loofah, and they told me it was "no good". Generally, how many uses can you get out of the loofahs? They are probably trying to use you. I am not sure how long they last but definitely more than once! That was my thought, too. :) Just wanted to check the number of times other people use them, so I at least know what I'm talking about! :)
Latest post on 29 August 2016 - 17:14
How many times can I use a loofah for a Moroccan bath at the spa? I'm asking because I bought a loofah for my first Moroccan bath at the spa. When I returned for the second bath, I brought the same loofah, and they told me it was "no good". Generally, how many uses can you get out of the loofahs? They are probably trying to use you. I am not sure how long they last but definitely more than once!
Latest post on 29 August 2016 - 16:31
Hi All, Just wondered if you use organic skincare products? One of my friend is promoting a new line of skincare organic products. Would you be interested in this or if you know anyone else that would be? Please let me know. Thank you.
Latest post on 29 August 2016 - 13:28
If you wash it well after each use and dry it you can use it multiple times. I would say between 5 to 8 uses..maybe even more.. Just make sure you dont keep it in a humid place
Latest post on 29 August 2016 - 00:51
How many times can I use a loofah for a Moroccan bath at the spa? I'm asking because I bought a loofah for my first Moroccan bath at the spa. When I returned for the second bath, I brought the same loofah, and they told me it was "no good". Generally, how many uses can you get out of the loofahs?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY