Eid-al-Adha for private sector | ExpatWoman.com

Eid-al-Adha for private sector

Latest post on 29 August 2016 - 11:27

Anyone know what dates we should get off from work?

Latest post on 30 August 2016 - 14:43
It seems 11th or 12 depending on sighting of the moon.
Latest post on 30 August 2016 - 13:08
It will be announced on the 1st September when they site the moon You know what the next question's going to be, don't you....? ;) And I WILL NOT be the first one to ask it :biggrin: Haha no clue and don't care as I am in the UK Lucky bu**er! How's the weather BTW? My mum and dad says it's been chucking it down but according to them, "it needed a storm to freshen it up". :biggrin: I'm in Northern Ireland and the weather has been lovely. Arrived Friday and no rain yet sunny at the moment and apparently it is going to be 20 degrees later ??
Latest post on 29 August 2016 - 21:50
It will be announced on the 1st September when they site the moon You know what the next question's going to be, don't you....? ;) And I WILL NOT be the first one to ask it :biggrin: Haha no clue and don't care as I am in the UK Lucky bu**er! How's the weather BTW? My mum and dad says it's been chucking it down but according to them, "it needed a storm to freshen it up". :biggrin:
Latest post on 29 August 2016 - 20:45
It will be announced on the 1st September when they site the moon You know what the next question's going to be, don't you....? ;) And I WILL NOT be the first one to ask it :biggrin: Haha no clue and don't care as I am in the UK
Latest post on 29 August 2016 - 15:53
It will be announced on the 1st September when they site the moon You know what the next question's going to be, don't you....? ;) And I WILL NOT be the first one to ask it :biggrin:
Latest post on 29 August 2016 - 14:10
It will be announced on the 1st September when they site the moon

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY