visa expired | ExpatWoman.com

visa expired

Latest post on 29 August 2016 - 16:16
Thanks for the response. His visa application was actually rejected and we are now gathering materials to resubmit in a new decoration. Our PRO has tried to help but so far we run into walls everywhere. Using documents to prove our attempt for the application is actually a helpful idea.
Latest post on 29 August 2016 - 12:06
Have you applied for the new residency visa? If so, you might not have to pay the penalty. My daughter was inbetween a visa change, and had cancelled her old one, and within her 30 days grace period we applied for the new visa. After her 30 day grade period, at immigration initially they said she had overstayed and we would pay the fine and/or she would have to leave the country, but after some arguiing from our PRO who showed the receipts etc to prove we had applied for the new visa within the grace period it just wasn't ready yet, they let it go. Best to go to immigration and check, and if you have an Arabic speaking PRO with you it really helps.
Latest post on 29 August 2016 - 11:47
Anyone having experience with expired visa? My child's entrance visa (90 days max during 6 month) has expired while we were waiting for the residency. I understand there is 100 Dhs penalty per day. - has anyone managed to get a break or reduction on the penalty, if so, where and how? - if we leave the country, pay the penalty and come back, does the 6 months clock start ticking again from scratch, or do we continue paying the penalty until the original 6 months expires? thank you!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY