Message for SarahLou - Dr Allen Rezai | ExpatWoman.com

Message for SarahLou - Dr Allen Rezai

Latest post on 30 August 2016 - 09:01

Hi SL, I know you recommend Dr Allen for Botox and Fillers and I think I may have asked you before about the price you usually pay, but can't find the thread. I usually go to Dr Imran Tahir and pay about 3,800 for botox in forehead and fillers in crows feet and bunnies, for some reason he also puts them in my cheeks (he seems to think my face is too thin). Just wondered if it was worth me trying Dr Allen? Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks very much.:)

Latest post on 30 August 2016 - 20:20
Oooh, good to know, thanks for telling me. Is it in a voucher format, or just mention when booking do you know? I'll give them a call. Ta V much.:cool:
Latest post on 30 August 2016 - 13:19
Elite also has 5% off Botox and fillers I have just received their newsletter :biggrin:
Latest post on 30 August 2016 - 13:11
Thanks Sarah Lou, is your friend coming to Dubai any time soon, ha ha. Every Feb haha
Latest post on 30 August 2016 - 13:09
Thanks Sarah Lou, is your friend coming to Dubai any time soon, ha ha.
Latest post on 30 August 2016 - 13:03
Hi SL, I know you recommend Dr Allen for Botox and Fillers and I think I may have asked you before about the price you usually pay, but can't find the thread. I usually go to Dr Imran Tahir and pay about 3,800 for botox in forehead and fillers in crows feet and bunnies, for some reason he also puts them in my cheeks (he seems to think my face is too thin). Just wondered if it was worth me trying Dr Allen? Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks very much.:) Hi Dr Allen now only does my Botox as my friend in the UK trained in fillers and buys them at cost for me ( restylane is only 100 to buy) I think when he last did my Botox it was around 1500 and the fillers were 2000. I think most of the top guys here charge the same prices. Give them a call as the Reception is usually very helpful. What I like about him is he takes the time to explain how everything works and doesn't make you do stuff you don't need and he's a lovely man

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY