Gap Year Issues!!!!! | ExpatWoman.com

Gap Year Issues!!!!!

Latest post on 30 August 2016 - 10:05

My lovely daughter has came out to Dubai for a gap year, she has had a very tough time previous to this and was looking forward to getting a part time job and meeting new people when she got out here, however this hasn't happened.( No fault of her own, was misled) She is willing to do anything at the moment , however she loves animals and children, I don't know where to start in trying to help her get the house for a few hours of the day and a small part time job!!!
Any advice would be sincerely welcomed.

:confused:

Latest post on 03 September 2016 - 22:53
As it's just for a term I doubt they'd give a visa.
Latest post on 03 September 2016 - 19:43
A friend needs a PE assistant for a term in Mirdif. Might she be interested. Do they give a visa or does the person need to be on a resident visa already?
Latest post on 02 September 2016 - 23:53
Hi I saw this the other day, if she loves animals it might be a good job for her :) https://www.dkc.ae/about-dkc/careening-careers
Latest post on 01 September 2016 - 21:48
A friend needs a PE assistant for a term in Mirdif. Might she be interested.
Latest post on 31 August 2016 - 20:47
If she can't find paid work, then I suggest she looks at voluntary work and/or unpaid work experience in whatever field she is looking to get into. It will all be good for her CV and she'll be adding work experience and gaining skills which might help her find paid work. Good luck!
Latest post on 31 August 2016 - 01:01
I've heard Gems Wellington is looking for a PE teaching assistant.
Latest post on 30 August 2016 - 13:06
Hi Seasand Thank you I will go have a look .:) ;) Try Hostex they usually have part time roles
Latest post on 30 August 2016 - 10:36
Hi Seasand Thank you I will go have a look .:) ;)
Latest post on 30 August 2016 - 10:18
Hi Lou101, there are quite a few event management and promotional agencies that have part time staff. Work can be quite varied too. Check out on google and also facebook. Not always regular work but something to do as well as earn a bit of cash. Might be worth looking into.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY