Is there a "one stop shop" online like Amazon for Dubai? | ExpatWoman.com

Is there a "one stop shop" online like Amazon for Dubai?

Latest post on 31 August 2016 - 16:01
ShopAndShip take around one week from the time of placing the order. I must have spent thousands with them over the years because I'm not overly impressed with the quality or selection available here. I have brought from souq.com twice and both times I got what I ordered. Desertcart are the "Amazon" of Dubai in that all their stock comes directly from Amazon. But it is seriously overpriced and most items are cheaper if you shopandship them directly with Amazon. Desertcart are useful for things that shopandship might not bring in and are almost impossible to find here...like termidor termite killer.
Latest post on 31 August 2016 - 10:16
Try souq.com
Latest post on 30 August 2016 - 22:57
I've just moved to Dubai, and at home I used to order everything online from Amazon...everything! - toothpaste, deodorant, any generic item. Is there any kind of online one-stop-shop like an Amazon, meaning I can just buy anything and everything that I might need from one site? Or do you know if Amazon even ships to Dubai? I realize there are options like Shipito or MyBox, etc. to go around the issue. But I don't want to have to wait the amount of time that might take. (As I said, I'm new, so I don't know exactly how long it would take to ship from the fake US address, but I imagine it is longer than the two days that Amazon Prime promises.) Any thoughts?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY