Bespoke Wedding Dress | ExpatWoman.com

Bespoke Wedding Dress

Latest post on 06 September 2016 - 13:49

Hi Ladies,

I know there has probably been many post about this subject but I was looking for up to date information.

I am getting married in June 2017 and wanting to get my wedding dress made.

Has anyone had dealings with or know someone who has dealt with Bernadette Peireria in Karama? Is she good? I would love to see some of her creations.

I am not looking to spend a fortune but want it done correctly.

Is there any others you recommend and can send me photos of?

Thanks

Latest post on 25 November 2016 - 20:10
Hi Everyone. My wedding is coming up in April 2017 :biggrin: and so I'd really appreciate any help in the dress department. As I want a very specific design, I have no choice but to get it custom made. Please post the contacts of any good tailors in Dubai. Thanks :love: Hi Allybelle - You can check on instagram The BrideboxHauteCouture for a custom made.or you can call 0505139516.
Latest post on 25 November 2016 - 20:03
Hi Ladies, I know there has probably been many post about this subject but I was looking for up to date information. I am getting married in June 2017 and wanting to get my wedding dress made. Has anyone had dealings with or know someone who has dealt with Bernadette Peireria in Karama? Is she good? I would love to see some of her creations. I am not looking to spend a fortune but want it done correctly. Is there any others you recommend and can send me photos of? Thanks Can you tell me wer is bernadete located i want to inquire about my wedding gown as well.thank yo Hi Angel - I do especial wedding dress you can contact me 0505139516 or whatsapp
Latest post on 22 November 2016 - 21:38
Hi Ladies, I know there has probably been many post about this subject but I was looking for up to date information. I am getting married in June 2017 and wanting to get my wedding dress made. Has anyone had dealings with or know someone who has dealt with Bernadette Peireria in Karama? Is she good? I would love to see some of her creations. I am not looking to spend a fortune but want it done correctly. Is there any others you recommend and can send me photos of? Thanks Can you tell me wer is bernadete located i want to inquire about my wedding gown as well.thank yo
Latest post on 22 November 2016 - 21:05
Hi Angel, Berna made my dress (many moons ago) and it's great to hear she is still around. I just showed her a magazine photo and she did it! Highly recommended. Im also getting married next year can you give me the location and contact details of bernadete in karama. Thank You
Latest post on 14 November 2016 - 10:05
Hello my wedding is in april 2017 too I was tight on budget but I went for a designer my best friend and all her family use Her name is Lillit and she works in Si Gallery, the have a branch in Design district and in Outlet mall but you have to contact her to see where she would be. +971501651953
Latest post on 13 November 2016 - 20:24
Hi Everyone. My wedding is coming up in April 2017 :biggrin: and so I'd really appreciate any help in the dress department. As I want a very specific design, I have no choice but to get it custom made. Please post the contacts of any good tailors in Dubai. Thanks :love: As mentioned in my above message... Get in touch with House of Moirai, you won't be disappointed and she brings to life your ideas
Latest post on 13 November 2016 - 18:08
Hi Everyone. My wedding is coming up in April 2017 :biggrin: and so I'd really appreciate any help in the dress department. As I want a very specific design, I have no choice but to get it custom made. Please post the contacts of any good tailors in Dubai. Thanks :love:
Latest post on 08 September 2016 - 17:05
Hi Angel, Berna made my dress (many moons ago) and it's great to hear she is still around. I just showed her a magazine photo and she did it! Highly recommended.
Latest post on 07 September 2016 - 08:47
I'm not sure about the lady who you've mentioned, but I can highly recommend House of Moirai... Run by Barbaranne her dresses are amazing and she's doing mine

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY