Hi I am a new Dubai Resident | ExpatWoman.com

Hi I am a new Dubai Resident

Latest post on 12 September 2016 - 13:04

Hi all, I am a new Dubai resident, living at Dubai Marina with no known people or friends here as of now. Would be nice to meet people and make some friends. I am planning to go to one of the coffee mornings at costa, marina walk. But any more ideas?

Latest post on 08 November 2016 - 08:31
Hi all, I am a new Dubai resident, living at Dubai Marina with no known people or friends here as of now. Would be nice to meet people and make some friends. I am planning to go to one of the coffee mornings at costa, marina walk. But any more ideas? Hi Prits, I am new to Dubai Marina too. I arrived at the beginning of the month from Sydney, Australia but I am originally from England - if you ever want to meet up PM me. Hi! I am having a hard time finding friends too but the thing is that we can not send private messages here. :( Oh I am sorry I hadn't realized - I must read up on the rules and get to know the site a little better. Thank you for letting me know.
Latest post on 25 October 2016 - 15:52
Hi all, I am a new Dubai resident, living at Dubai Marina with no known people or friends here as of now. Would be nice to meet people and make some friends. I am planning to go to one of the coffee mornings at costa, marina walk. But any more ideas? Hi Prits, I am new to Dubai Marina too. I arrived at the beginning of the month from Sydney, Australia but I am originally from England - if you ever want to meet up PM me. Hi! I am having a hard time finding friends too but the thing is that we can not send private messages here. :(
Latest post on 25 October 2016 - 14:41
Hi all, I am a new Dubai resident, living at Dubai Marina with no known people or friends here as of now. Would be nice to meet people and make some friends. I am planning to go to one of the coffee mornings at costa, marina walk. But any more ideas? Hi Prits, I am new to Dubai Marina too. I arrived at the beginning of the month from Sydney, Australia but I am originally from England - if you ever want to meet up PM me.
Latest post on 18 September 2016 - 20:13
Did you go to the coffee Tuesday? I have not been to one yet but keep telling myself I am going to try it out as well!! I live on the Palm Jumeriah so I would be going to the Marina one too. I am thinking about going this Tuesday. Wanna go?!!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY