Liposuction is SO expensive here | ExpatWoman.com

Liposuction is SO expensive here

Latest post on 23 September 2016 - 08:57
ive heard of it before but never looked into it.. but i definitely will! thank you so much.. that could be interesting and hopefully it works
Latest post on 23 September 2016 - 08:56
ive heard of it before but never looked into it.. but i definitely will! thank you so much.. that could be interesting and hopefully it works
Latest post on 23 September 2016 - 08:20
I think I might have found an 'alternative' option for you. They've just launched 'CoolSculpting' in Dubai. It's non-invasive, but not without pain, after reading reviews. It is FDA approved. Basically they 'freeze' the fat. From your post you only have a small problem area. What they do is they put this attachment over the fatty area and it sucks the skin up into a vaccum and freezes the fat underneath the skin at -10 degrees. Then once it's finished they take it off and massage the area. What happens is the extreme cold kills the fat cells then the body breaks it down and disposes of it. That process usually takes around 3 months to see optimal results. It's far cheaper than Lipo. But as I said from reading the reviews, there can be some several bruising and nerve pain for a few weeks afterwards - nothing less than you'd get with Lipo though and you don't have to wear corsets etc. Might be worth looking into.
Latest post on 20 September 2016 - 09:39
i feel your friends pain! thats great she got it fixed.. and i think you're right, the more i look into it the more it seems like america would be the best best.. its less than half the price thank you so much for your reply :)
Latest post on 20 September 2016 - 09:29
A friend of mine had two stubborn areas that she couldn't shift. She is a fitness freak and eats healthily Nothing she did would shift the two areas and if she wore any form fitting clothes you could see the areas stick out. She went to Brussels to have them done and it cost half the price of Dubai. The bruising was awful and she had to wear a corset thing for a week or so but the results were amazing All cosmetic surgery is more expensive here than in the UK/US. If you have it done I would go back to the US and do it there
Latest post on 20 September 2016 - 09:06
Thank you for the advice, it definitely is a complicated "game". I count macros and eat clean.. ive tried raising and lowering calories.. i think a lot of it has to do with genetics and metabolism as well and its not about looking for things on a budget.. its about living in a country, that I have experienced, strongly feels that the more expensive something is the better it is. I was born and raised in New York City which definitely does not have the reputation for being cheap but when things there are a fraction of the price its hard to justify paying A LOT more.. i have also learned about research and bargains which has worked out great for me in the past.. I have went to the expensive popular places here for things and gotten worse service than cheaper budget friendly things ive tried here.. i find very little correlation between price and quality.. what's most important is research and honest reviews which is what I was hoping to get from this forum but I guess that doesn't seem to be happening
Latest post on 19 September 2016 - 19:15
Don't have a problem with it, but you seem to want to do everything on a budget. This is invasive surgery we're talking about. Certainly not something to scrimp on AND if you go back and actually READ my post, you'll see I did say that I suspected it might be a last resort. It's all dependent on WHAT type of exercise you're doing, as some workouts will burn more fat and more calories than others. The calorie counting thing can be a gross misconception, sometimes do get our bodies to release the excess fat we actually have to eat MORE, but more of the right foods. The people I see working out everyday, literally never stop stuffing their faces and they're ripped beyond belief. Maybe you're just not doing the right things to jump start your body into shifting the final bit.
Latest post on 19 September 2016 - 09:11
its so easy to judge when you don't know the full story. I have been on a weight loss journey for 3 years now and i am down over 20 pounds. I go to the gym 6 days a week and i count EVERY calorie I eat.. i have been to nutritionists here and in america. I was on slim and lite here for 3 months which is where you have a personal nutritionist who sends you 5 meals a day tailored to your diet needs.. I did not budge even 1 pound This is BY FAR not the easy way out and has become my last resort, I work so hard on my fitness and it is discouraging to not see the results because of some stubborn fat that I have been told will unlikely go with fitness or diet by many nutritionists and doctors Not everyone agrees with plastic surgery but I do not have a problem with it so I was hoping to get some referrals from people who, like me, also do not have a problem with it
Latest post on 19 September 2016 - 08:26
I dont want to sound rude or judgemental but if you have until March why cant you do exercise and lose the fat naturally? You get to improve your health and prolong your life....why do such an unnatural thing to yourself instead?? Im sorry but it just makes me angry how easily ppl go under tbe knife these days..what message is it sending to the children of today! True. Plus any surgeon worth their salt will tell a patient, that they have to do diet and exercise first and that lipo is the absolute last resort for getting rid of the last bit that won't go - could be the case here as 5lbs isn't a lot. Tummy fat is always the last bit to go and the hardest to get rid of and sadly that's all down to diet. It's cutting, cutting, cutting.
Latest post on 18 September 2016 - 23:30
I dont want to sound rude or judgemental but if you have until March why cant you do exercise and lose the fat naturally? You get to improve your health and prolong your life....why do such an unnatural thing to yourself instead?? Im sorry but it just makes me angry how easily ppl go under tbe knife these days..what message is it sending to the children of today!
Latest post on 15 September 2016 - 21:00
Hello, I am hoping to get a little liposuction on my abdoman (i have maybe 5 pounds of stubborn fat max).. I have called many places and all have given me an estimate of 25,000 dhms which i think is crazy considering it is around 3000usd in New York (roughly 12000 dhms) Some places like Yas Healthcare refuse to give me any idea of the price until i pay the 400 consulation fee! I know its not good to look for cheap plastic surgery but expensive does not equal better.. Im going to New York in March for my sister's wedding so worst case i will do it there but i was hoping to do it sooner than that.. does anyone know of a reasonably priced place in UAE that performs liposuction

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY