Lasik Cobone | ExpatWoman.com

Lasik Cobone

Latest post on 16 September 2016 - 09:11

There is a cobone for Ultra Lasik at Laser Eye Care and Research Center.. Has anyone gotten Lasik there or know anyone who has?

Latest post on 26 September 2016 - 11:28
great.. thank you
Latest post on 17 September 2016 - 19:29
My brother had eye sight correction procedure there, 3 or 4 yrs back, he also bought an offer through cobone. They were really professionals in handling his case, he bought the ultra LASIK package but he needed a different procedure, he was sent for several consultations with more than one dr before the procedure as his wasn't straight forward, we didn't pay any extras for the change of the procedure or for the additional consultations.
Latest post on 17 September 2016 - 10:27
https://www.cobone.com/en/deals/dubai/laser-eye-for-aed-5999/48764 the deal was re-added so it is still available. There used to be on for Atlanta hospital in Dubai and that one got great reviews on this site so I was hoping this one would be as good.. They also mention the consultation and state that if you are not eligible for Lasik you get a full refund of the Cobone I know discounts do not equal good but I don't believe they equal bad either.. I have noticed in UAE that it seems the more expensive a procedure is the better it is
Latest post on 16 September 2016 - 11:14
That deal appears to have ended. However, any surgical procedure done on the cheap using an offer has me asking questions. Having had lasik done, this is your eyesight we're talking about. You don't cut corners. Plus you need to have a consultation first to see if you can actually have the surgery. It's not for everyone and can't be performed on some people - it's all dependent on your prescription.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY