UK TV channels? | ExpatWoman.com

UK TV channels?

Latest post on 27 October 2016 - 09:30
Thanks a lot for the information UmmSofia. However, I am looking for US channels, will this work for US channels too. Hi Umm Nuh, I think they have some, there is a list of channels on their website, over 200 I believe. I don't watch TV so I am no longer acquainted with whats what on TV.
Latest post on 26 October 2016 - 18:33
Thanks a lot for the information UmmSofia. However, I am looking for US channels, will this work for US channels too.
Latest post on 26 October 2016 - 00:24
You guys can try Virgin Media that has both Android & Apple apps that allow you to watch over 200 UK channels from anywhere http://store.virginmedia.com/discover/tv/on-the-go/tv-anywhere.html
Latest post on 25 October 2016 - 16:06
Sarahlou, I completely understand. However, if some one would be willing to share details... I have googled a lot of them and even purchased one service. It was a total loss. Thank you!
Latest post on 25 October 2016 - 14:38
Hi, We just moved here from the US. Currently we are living in Al Liwan Suites.I am also running into the same problem of not being able to watch my US shows like abc.com, etc. Everything seems to be blocked here. Not even able to stream anything for my kids. I have a 5yr old and a 1 yr old. Could some one please guide me about VPN mentioned above. Thank you! I doubt anyone will give their advice or name any on an open forum, technically they are illegal in the GCC and many of the sites are blocking them. You may have to Google and figure them out for yourself
Latest post on 25 October 2016 - 14:34
Hi, We just moved here from the US. Currently we are living in Al Liwan Suites.I am also running into the same problem of not being able to watch my US shows like abc.com, etc. Everything seems to be blocked here. Not even able to stream anything for my kids. I have a 5yr old and a 1 yr old. Could some one please guide me about VPN mentioned above. Thank you!
Latest post on 20 September 2016 - 09:09
Please don't name them on an open forum, that is what gets them blocked :cool: Oops, I will delete this post. Hope it helped though ?
Latest post on 20 September 2016 - 09:07
Please don't name them on an open forum, that is what gets them blocked :cool:
Latest post on 19 September 2016 - 18:19
Thanks a lot. Very helpful
Latest post on 19 September 2016 - 00:10
thanks. do you happen to know where I can get one of theses?
Latest post on 18 September 2016 - 23:55
You need a VPN, then you should be able to access BBC iplayer etc
Latest post on 18 September 2016 - 23:39
Hi, just wondering for those of you from the UK do you watch UK TV channels here in Qatar and if so how do you access them? We are currently staying in Holiday Villa hotel where the TV only has about 2 channels in English, kids are quite bored, not to mention myself! We have an amazon prime account which I tried to access online for kids/ family films but it says cannot play due to location, same with youtube - thought I might be able to pay to watch some movies or kids episodes but getting same message about restriction due to location?! Is there any way around this or way to access channels from the UK? Thank!