What are your favourite curry houses? | ExpatWoman.com

What are your favourite curry houses?

Latest post on 20 September 2016 - 09:19

Hi ladies -- we'd love your help with something! We're creating a list of the best curry houses in Dubai, and would love to hear which ones are your favourites. We appreciate any help you can give :)

Latest post on 22 September 2016 - 10:02
Great thread, I have been craving nice butter chicken! I only know of Gazabo who make a nice biriyani and nans with butter chicken. I will order from Brit Balti and House of Curry. thanks for sharing.
Latest post on 21 September 2016 - 12:15
Brit Balti for sure. They are running a competition too at the moment on Facebook. Look up britbalti and then you like and share the video and you could win a meal ;-)
Latest post on 21 September 2016 - 09:46
Chutneys in Movenpick, Oud Metha Jodhpur in Al Murooj Rotana Gharana in Holiday inn, Al Barsha Mint leaf of London I looooove Mint Leaf!! Also recommend House of Curry on JBR, their buttered chicken is looovely
Latest post on 20 September 2016 - 20:59
Never had a good meal from Brick Lane. Brit Balti is excellent. Ravi in Satwa is the best!
Latest post on 20 September 2016 - 15:24
Chutneys in Movenpick, Oud Metha Jodhpur in Al Murooj Rotana Gharana in Holiday inn, Al Barsha Mint leaf of London
Latest post on 20 September 2016 - 14:29
Rang Mahal in JW Marquis Hotel We were there on New Year’s Day so menus will have changed by now. At that time, there were two types of menu – a la carte or a signature 9-course Navratan menu. We chose the latter. The smell, aroma, taste, colour and presentation of our meal was to die for! Everything was so precise.

The sweet, sour, salty and savoury: all in one taste. Although this calibre of food deserves the Michelin star, it’s pricey but worth it.
Latest post on 20 September 2016 - 13:58
Ushna in Souk Madinat, always great food and excellent service.
Latest post on 20 September 2016 - 13:49
Hi ladies -- we'd love your help with something! We're creating a list of the best curry houses in Dubai, and would love to hear which ones are your favourites. We appreciate any help you can give :) Brick Lane Brit Balti Another vote for Brit Balti. They do prawn puree, fried poppadoms (not microwaved like a lot of takeaways over here) and their onion bhajis are the size of cricket balls, just like home! For more 'authentic' food, Spice in the Ramada Chelsea is good. We're going to the Spice & Ice brunch in JLT this Friday so will report back :)
Latest post on 20 September 2016 - 09:26
Hi ladies -- we'd love your help with something! We're creating a list of the best curry houses in Dubai, and would love to hear which ones are your favourites. We appreciate any help you can give :) Brick Lane Brit Balti

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY