Can someone help please.NOC letter format | ExpatWoman.com

Can someone help please.NOC letter format

Latest post on 24 September 2016 - 01:31
Thanks touimi.
Latest post on 23 September 2016 - 14:33
Well, the letter draft is in line. Good luck
Latest post on 22 September 2016 - 18:48
Hi everyone I m new to this forum. posting for the first time. As i am trying to search online gathering information. some info seems outdated from year 2010. i would really appreciate if someone can help me with. i am doctor just got a new job. My visa application is in process. i want to sponsor my husband and daughters. At present my husband cannot come to dubai because of work commitments but i want my daughters to come and start school here. i have come to know that i will need a NOC letter from my husband. can someone please help me with the format or sample. so far i am able to write this far but i m not sure this is sufficient or not. To Whom It May Concern I, (name of father and passport number), have no objection to my daughters,(name of daughters with passport number), residing for an indefinite period of time with their mother, (name of mother) in the United Arab Emirates. I have no objection to my daughters, (name of daughters), being sponsored by my wife (name and passport number of mother) (name of father with full address and tel phone) I need this letter to be attested by MOFA and UAE embassy/consulate from my home town. Do i need anything else. like attested passport copy???

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY