Wedding Photography & Videography | ExpatWoman.com

Wedding Photography & Videography

Latest post on 24 September 2016 - 08:36
Congratulations, very exciting. At my work (I work at a school) there is a lovely man (Ahmad) who has been photographing for many years and owns his own photography company. He also does the school photographs and is now making our videos. I emailed him your post and asked if he was interested or could help. He said he would be more than happy for you to email him and he can send you a quote proposal. Website: http://ajjamta39.wixsite.com/ajsart Email: [email protected] Good luck. S.
Latest post on 23 September 2016 - 10:15
Hey everyone! I am getting married! :party: My wedding is at the end of December. I have a culture of weddings comprising of several days. The first day will be in Abu Dhabi for 100 guests. The banquet will last for 4 hours and the following day a banquet will be in Dubai for the same number of guests for about 6 hours tops. Can someone recommend me a good photographer/videographer to cover my wedding at a really good price? I am on a very small budget. I wish to spend no more than 3000 aed per day for the photography and videography included. Would someone have any information that could help me? Thank you so much! :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY