RHINOPLASTY IN DXB | ExpatWoman.com

RHINOPLASTY IN DXB

Latest post on 24 August 2020 - 16:25
Dr. Marc Mani
Latest post on 24 June 2019 - 12:25
Hi girls, I've been searching for a surgeon in Dubai to perform rhinoplasty. It seems besides a couple of forums here and there, unfortunately there isn't a lot out there. Most of the surgeons c...
Hasan Surgery is a research-driven Plastic and aesthetic surgery clinic in Dubai, serving as a one-stop solution to your aesthetic transformation. Our passion for research and innovation has made us one of the pioneering plastic surgery clinics to introduce VASER Liposuction procedure across greater Middle East and South Asia. We are a locally and internationally accredited plastic surgery center holding research license, and educational permit required for evidence-based practice in UAE; Our Ambulatory day surgery set up offer wide range of highly specialized cases such as VASER liposuction, FAT grafting to face, neck, buttocks and breasts, Micro Fat grafting to face and hand, Botox Treatment, Fillers Treatment, Stem cell treatment, Gynecomastia treatment (male breast reduction), and Scar Revision among others.
Latest post on 07 November 2016 - 10:49
That is correct Dr Bizrah is an amazing surgeon. I was shown examples of his work and was very impressed. My husband had septoplasty and rhinoplasty with him. The result is very natural and he looks so much better. I'm in love with the result
Latest post on 06 November 2016 - 12:30
Hello. The best rhinoplasty surgeon is Dr. Bashar Bizrah. My sister had nose reshaping with him after a terrible nose job in Lebanon. She is so happy with the result. Take a look at his facebook page: Drbasharbizrah and instagram: basharbizrah I have never met a more humble and professional surgeon. Good luck I have booked my consultation with him on Thursday for free, how's your sister experience with him? is it true that he has have done over 36,000 nose jobs? Yes its true. The certificate noting that is published on his social media pages. Take a loot at his instagram- basharbizrah Her healing process took a week and she went back to work 3 days after surgery. Have your consultation and look at his before and after work. You will not be disappointed. Wish you the best.
Latest post on 06 November 2016 - 12:05
Hello. The best rhinoplasty surgeon is Dr. Bashar Bizrah. My sister had nose reshaping with him after a terrible nose job in Lebanon. She is so happy with the result. Take a look at his facebook page: Drbasharbizrah and instagram: basharbizrah I have never met a more humble and professional surgeon. Good luck I have booked my consultation with him on Thursday for free, how's your sister experience with him? is it true that he has have done over 36,000 nose jobs?
Latest post on 06 November 2016 - 11:55
Hello. The best rhinoplasty surgeon is Dr. Bashar Bizrah. My sister had nose reshaping with him after a terrible nose job in Lebanon. She is so happy with the result. Take a look at his facebook page: Drbasharbizrah and instagram: basharbizrah I have never met a more humble and professional surgeon. Good luck
Latest post on 24 September 2016 - 18:23
Hi girls, I've been searching for a surgeon in Dubai to perform rhinoplasty. It seems besides a couple of forums here and there, unfortunately there isn't a lot out there. Most of the surgeons charge a minimum of 500dhs just for a consultation, which to me seems like a lot of money, when the whole purpose of a consultation is to figure out whether or not they're the doctor you want to proceed with. I have done some investigating and these are the names that seem to pop up quite regularly. Could anyone tell me if they have any personal experience with any of these, or perhaps know someone who has. Any advice is welcome, Dr. Ashof Govila * Cocoona Centre Dr. Sanjay Parashar * Cocoona Centre Dr. Hossam Foda * Ultra Care Medical Group. Dr. Kayle * Aesthetic Clinic Dr. Gabriel Saab * Cosmesurge

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY