Qualified nanny just relocated in dubai | ExpatWoman.com

Qualified nanny just relocated in dubai

Latest post on 26 September 2016 - 11:38
Thanks for using ExpatWoman, however please refer to our free classifieds in your search for employment: http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_classifieds.aspx
Latest post on 26 September 2016 - 11:36
Hie ladies lm just new in dubai,lm looking for a nanny position.l hold a diploma in early childhood development, first aid certificate,life skills certificate and computer studies certificate.l have more than 5 years of experience working as a nanny in south africa and have got treaceble references.lm honest hard working and lm willing to learn.lam highly skilled in child stimulation,fine motor skills.lam also a mother but my kids a staying in my home country.lm flexible to stay for more than 2 yrs. Iam able to work with children of different ages from different backgrounds.my duties include. .cooking. .housekeeping chores .running errands .feeding,bathing,putting baby to sleep .organizing and planning education activities,extra co-curriculum activities, creative activities etc .helping with homework,reading to and with kids. I really need your help in my job hunt and establishing a new job with any dynamic family. Many thanks.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY