Finding a driver | ExpatWoman.com

Finding a driver

Latest post on 29 September 2016 - 17:29
I've found uber as good as anything. If it's for a short time until you find your feet (and a more permanent driver for that matter) it could work. To get an idea of cost sign up by downloading the app and you can do fare estimates to give you and idea based on your from and to locations. Good luck and hope this helps
Latest post on 29 September 2016 - 11:31
Driver like maids have to either be sponsored by an agency or employed by the family and also sponsored. Most of the Dubizzle guys are illegally providing their service therefore not licenced
Latest post on 29 September 2016 - 11:28
in classifieds there are often many posts from drivers looking for job...
Latest post on 27 September 2016 - 16:45
Thank you.
Latest post on 27 September 2016 - 12:48
We are arriving in January and will be looking to hire a driver straightaway as I can't drive and we need to start school runs etc. immediately. This is my biggest worry about moving to Dubai. Could anyone tell me the best way to find a driver - through an agency/word of mouth and roughly what it would cost please? The two school runs a day are the priority at the moment, but if it's impossible to find part-time, then will go for whatever we have to. Thanks. Most people use careem They are the safest drivers and the cars are clean I cannot tell you the cost however if you look on their website you may find costs on there I don't know of any agency drivers sorry
Latest post on 27 September 2016 - 11:36
We are arriving in January and will be looking to hire a driver straightaway as I can't drive and we need to start school runs etc. immediately. This is my biggest worry about moving to Dubai. Could anyone tell me the best way to find a driver - through an agency/word of mouth and roughly what it would cost please? The two school runs a day are the priority at the moment, but if it's impossible to find part-time, then will go for whatever we have to. Thanks.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY