Skycourts or IMPZ? | ExpatWoman.com

Skycourts or IMPZ?

Latest post on 27 September 2016 - 16:48

Hi there ladies,

I need some advice on where to live, as me and my husband are stuck in deciding between two locations . We have visited both skycourt towers in Dubai Land and lago vista towers in IMPZ. We like them both, but each for different reasons.
Our priority is the quality of living as we are hoping to live there for many years. Also if any of you ladies who have lived there could mention any issues in its maintenance, noise, pest control, sewage/drainage, security, AC. Also how do you find the facilities available e.g. The gym, kids facilities etc
We also have in our considerations the capabilities of the area in the future, e.g. Landscaping, buildings, malls etc for example we are aware that IMPZ will soon have a lake and a park. However we have no idea with regards to skycourt towers and Dubailand.

Many thanks in advance xxx

Latest post on 28 September 2016 - 23:44
I dont know much about IMPZ but i had been doing some research on skycourts. Also my husbands freind owns a flat over there. The size and view is great and so is the maintinance which has now improved but I did read on the skycourts facebook forum that dewa bills and alpha bills (the company that provides cooling) combined are quite high over there...something worth looking into
Latest post on 28 September 2016 - 16:13
Many thanks puj75. I've already checked this website out and it was fairly useful but as you've mentioned needs updating and I wanted to ask these specific questions directly to people who have lived there. If only flat reviews had a forum like expatwoman!
Latest post on 27 September 2016 - 17:37
Try this - https://flatreviews.com/ i use it - it is not always kept up to date but it gives a general idea. Kind regards

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY