gym recommendations ................ | ExpatWoman.com

gym recommendations ................

Latest post on 27 September 2016 - 18:22

i would like to join a gym in dubai (i am marina way) and wanted to know if anyone has any recommendations. i would really like the following;

1. not costing the equivalent to the world debt
2. has classes like zumba/ pilates
3. has personal trainers there that will kick me if i need it (so that will be most days!)
4. potential (although not essential) has a social environment.

would love to know if anyone knows of any thing around that would be recommended ?

Latest post on 30 September 2016 - 16:01
Motion Ladies Fitness behind the Burj Al Arab wouldn't be that far from the Marina....they are great. You can buy a monthly pass for around 1200 AED (their prices may have gone up slightly in September) and attend all the group classes you want or you can buy packs of 5/10 etc. They have personal training, pilates, yoga, barre, TRX and are starting crossfit in October....rarely more than 8 ladies in each class so a lot of personal attention. They do have a social environment as well...a lounge for coffees before/after classes and they do brunches when the weather cools down. That is 14,000AED a year! :) Cheaper than liposuction. ha ha ha ha ha - trying not to go down the plastic fantastic route however as i am getting older it is getting harder - one day i might have to entertain it. However today i will stick to crying in the gym !!!
Latest post on 28 September 2016 - 13:59
thanks alot for all the very useful advice......i really appreciate it. looks like i will be doing serious investigations.......
Latest post on 28 September 2016 - 13:56
Motion Ladies Fitness behind the Burj Al Arab wouldn't be that far from the Marina....they are great. You can buy a monthly pass for around 1200 AED (their prices may have gone up slightly in September) and attend all the group classes you want or you can buy packs of 5/10 etc. They have personal training, pilates, yoga, barre, TRX and are starting crossfit in October....rarely more than 8 ladies in each class so a lot of personal attention. They do have a social environment as well...a lounge for coffees before/after classes and they do brunches when the weather cools down. That is 14,000AED a year! :) Cheaper than liposuction.
Latest post on 28 September 2016 - 13:15
The last price I have was actually 1080AED/month but if you buy 3, 6, 12 month packages it gets cheaper and they do really good promos as well....in July they did buy 3 months get the 4th free and at the end of August they did 40% off an annual membership. If you go to the gym 5-6 days a week then it is by far the cheapest option I've found in Dubai It's also far less money than my husband pays to play golf every week ;)
Latest post on 28 September 2016 - 12:24
Motion Ladies Fitness behind the Burj Al Arab wouldn't be that far from the Marina....they are great. You can buy a monthly pass for around 1200 AED (their prices may have gone up slightly in September) and attend all the group classes you want or you can buy packs of 5/10 etc. They have personal training, pilates, yoga, barre, TRX and are starting crossfit in October....rarely more than 8 ladies in each class so a lot of personal attention. They do have a social environment as well...a lounge for coffees before/after classes and they do brunches when the weather cools down. That is 14,000AED a year! :)
Latest post on 28 September 2016 - 12:07
Motion Ladies Fitness behind the Burj Al Arab wouldn't be that far from the Marina....they are great. You can buy a monthly pass for around 1200 AED (their prices may have gone up slightly in September) and attend all the group classes you want or you can buy packs of 5/10 etc. They have personal training, pilates, yoga, barre, TRX and are starting crossfit in October....rarely more than 8 ladies in each class so a lot of personal attention. They do have a social environment as well...a lounge for coffees before/after classes and they do brunches when the weather cools down.
Latest post on 28 September 2016 - 11:34
Hi I have heard good things about TribeFit in Marina. If you like HIIT type classes my number 1 recommendation would be Circuit Factory classes. Very social- great fun and results. Nearest classes to you would be in Springs/Meadow and you only pay per class. Check out their website and FB
Latest post on 28 September 2016 - 11:14
i would like to join a gym in dubai (i am marina way) and wanted to know if anyone has any recommendations. i would really like the following; 1. not costing the equivalent to the world debt 2. has classes like zumba/ pilates 3. has personal trainers there that will kick me if i need it (so that will be most days!) 4. potential (although not essential) has a social environment. would love to know if anyone knows of any thing around that would be recommended ? Most of them are expensive Core in the Marina does classes as does Fitness First Cant help with personal trainers though sorry

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY