UK SIZE 13 football boots | ExpatWoman.com

UK SIZE 13 football boots

Latest post on 27 September 2016 - 19:22

Hi - my 14 year old son takes UK size 13 shoes ! Does anyone know where I can buy him football boots in Dubai. Thanks

Latest post on 28 September 2016 - 12:26
Hi - my 14 year old son takes UK size 13 shoes ! Does anyone know where I can buy him football boots in Dubai. Thanks Open a shop and ship account and buy online from the UK More choice online and less expensive than the UK They usually take a week to deliver and may cost you AED70-100 for delivery only
Latest post on 28 September 2016 - 11:47
I feel your pain! Shopping for football boots for my boys is an utter nightmare, as they all have wide feet. My son takes size 11 shoes but because his feet are wide and football boots are made so very narrow he has to take a size 13 in football boots only. We probably got the last pair of size 13 boots to be found anywhere in Dubai last month - sorry! After much looking we found them in Festival City in a sports shop next to Toys R Us - it might be Sun & Sand or another but it's a big shop and youths either next door or right next door on the ground floor. The helpful assistant didn't think they had any size 13s, because normally the ranges stop at size 12, but he hunted high and low in the stock room and eventually found the only pair. It is a Nike Mercurial, so if you can't find it here to try you might have to order online, but if your son is a size 13 in length and has wide feet you may need to try a larger size because it is ridiculously narrow. It is a studded boot. Previously we have failed to find any in Dubai and he has had to use basketball shoes instead because they make them wider, although they are not studded, which is far from ideal for rugby. Good luck in your search - if you find any other shops that sell size 13 please let me know, as I'll undoubtedly have to buy another pair next year!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY