Pleas help!!!!! Best driving school for teenagers | ExpatWoman.com

Pleas help!!!!! Best driving school for teenagers

Latest post on 28 September 2016 - 06:37

Hi to all. Can any of you recommend a good driving school for my kids? I have twins, they are almost 18 and we what them to make the driving school here. My daughter is very shy, and I heard it was better to do it with a male instructor. Pleas if somebody can help me???? And if by any chance you have the name of instructors will be just wonderful. Thx so much Xx

Latest post on 08 October 2016 - 12:16
I recommend Galadari Driving Institute (Al Nahda branch). My son was 17 and a half when he started , and was ready to take the driving test for the license after 28 classes (out of 40) and he passed on his first try as well. His instructor's name is Osama, highly recommend him. Galadari is also a lot more cheaper than EDI. He finished his classes and got his license, all under 3500/- , at that time I've heard a few things about EDI failing people intentionally though (I know people who've failed multiple times going here), and I know someone who passed and has her license but has never been at a junction before, so she nearly caused an accident as she didn't know when to turn, and always oversped for the u-turn, and now she's too scared to drive after experiencing all this due to lack of knowledge which EDI didn't provide.
Latest post on 08 October 2016 - 10:16
Dubai Driving Institute is one of the best.i also got from them with female instructor.
Latest post on 29 September 2016 - 06:49
Thx so much for all the tips. And I think I will do the same with my kids. And definitely will have to do the license we they are back home, :)
Latest post on 28 September 2016 - 12:43
Hi Sylvia, My 18 yr old son took driving lessons at Emirates Driving Institute (Al Quoz). According to some reviews I read online, they seem to be the best. That said, after taking his driving lessons I found he was able to technically drive a car...but had no clue about road behaviour or rules as it isn't really what they taught him. The first month I had him driving everywhere (school run etc) whilst I was sitting next to him telling him how to take a roundabout correctly, how to look further ahead than just the car in front of him, when and why another car has right of way, etc. etc. It was nice for him to have his license here though as after a while he was able to go out on his own. That said, I am glad he has to retake his license back home so he'll get used to traffic with bikes, trams, pedestrians etc all using the same road (they don't acknowledge the UAE license there). I cannot recommend an instructor though as I can't remember the name of his instructor.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY