Freelancing on husband visa! | ExpatWoman.com

Freelancing on husband visa!

Latest post on 30 September 2016 - 22:33
Hi Fairy Dust, Thank you for your message. I' am REP's Registered, Coach and fitness instructor insurance, CPR course, etc, all cost me a lot of money and still can not have any benefit of it. That's why I am in search for the best solution for me. :bye:
Latest post on 29 September 2016 - 15:26
Or look at UAQ freezone for freelance visas. Lots of cheaper options. Also make sure you get yourself REPs registered here.
Latest post on 29 September 2016 - 12:42
Thank you very much Rosie2121! bye:
Latest post on 29 September 2016 - 11:24
Hi there, I am quite new in Dubai , currently on my husband visa. I have been asked to conduct group fitness classes in different location in UAE as a fitness instructor. In some of the places, they asked me to give them a receipt, which I can't do it, because I don't have a company. I would like to know if there is any possibility to obtain a freelance license, avoiding to pay 35.000 dhs only for a start up Trade License where they will give me 2 or 3 new visas, which I don't need as I already have my UAE residency. Any help, recommendation of a good and reasonable legal advisor will be appreciated. Thank you. call creative zone, you can get a freelance license for 17,000dhs per year. no changes with your visA. there is a guy connor there, v helpful
Latest post on 29 September 2016 - 08:00
Hi there, I am quite new in Dubai , currently on my husband visa. I have been asked to conduct group fitness classes in different location in UAE as a fitness instructor. In some of the places, they asked me to give them a receipt, which I can't do it, because I don't have a company. I would like to know if there is any possibility to obtain a freelance license, avoiding to pay 35.000 dhs only for a start up Trade License where they will give me 2 or 3 new visas, which I don't need as I already have my UAE residency. Any help, recommendation of a good and reasonable legal advisor will be appreciated. Thank you. You would have to secure a freelance visa and it would be illegal to do this without one or do it on your Husbands visa. You are not licenced or insured to give these classes and if anyone decided to report you or someone was injured during your class you could be heavily fined.
Latest post on 28 September 2016 - 15:43
Hi there, I am quite new in Dubai , currently on my husband visa. I have been asked to conduct group fitness classes in different location in UAE as a fitness instructor. In some of the places, they asked me to give them a receipt, which I can't do it, because I don't have a company. I would like to know if there is any possibility to obtain a freelance license, avoiding to pay 35.000 dhs only for a start up Trade License where they will give me 2 or 3 new visas, which I don't need as I already have my UAE residency. Any help, recommendation of a good and reasonable legal advisor will be appreciated. Thank you.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY