Hello All: Request your advice pls on UK and UAE property buying. | ExpatWoman.com

Hello All: Request your advice pls on UK and UAE property buying.

Latest post on 30 September 2016 - 08:02

Good Day All,

I wanted to your valuable advice please if you may for the below: I frequent this site for years now, and I always find the advice I get from posters and ladies here to others and myself is always invaluable. So, Thank you in Advance for any comment :-)

1- UAE Property Buying: For those who bought "houses" recently, what tips and advice that you may give, on what documents, records, questions we should be looking for to help us make the decision if we are buying the right property or not? For example: is there a place where we can find records of the specific property or similar others and their actual sales prices through time? things like that ...

2- UK Property Buying: There are thousands of UK property agents online. Would you be kind to share with me a few contacts for agents you have bought UK property through and you were satisfied with the service. Specially those who support in Buy to Let and manage the letting through time. Looking for those in South UK and the midlands if I can be somehow specific.

TIA! :-)

Latest post on 07 October 2016 - 13:10
Um hanin, Sorry to hijack your thread. :biggrin: We are thinking to buy some property just for investment purposes. Is it possible as an expatriate? What are the cheapest options and less crimes. TIA You are more than welcome Sunlight :-) I think it is possible for expats to the UK (i.e. non UK citizens to buy), but you need to find experienced mortgage agents and property agents to support you.
Latest post on 05 October 2016 - 16:59
Um hanin, Sorry to hijack your thread. :biggrin: We are thinking to buy some property just for investment purposes. Is it possible as an expatriate? What are the cheapest options and less crimes. TIA
Latest post on 03 October 2016 - 09:33
I have used Foxtons for about 5 years now in letting my properties in 'the South' - post brexit, I have been using their property sourcing consultants who I've found are incredibly well connected. I've just managed to secure a house in Brighton (distressed sale) for 30% under valuation - I had actually been looking into this kind of property for around 2 years and, after currency devaluation, paying about half price so great deals on right now. Happy researching!!! Thank you so much Annorman. Appreciated. I am happy for your good find, best of luck :-)
Latest post on 01 October 2016 - 22:12
I have used Foxtons for about 5 years now in letting my properties in 'the South' - post brexit, I have been using their property sourcing consultants who I've found are incredibly well connected. I've just managed to secure a house in Brighton (distressed sale) for 30% under valuation - I had actually been looking into this kind of property for around 2 years and, after currency devaluation, paying about half price so great deals on right now. Happy researching!!!
Latest post on 30 September 2016 - 09:11
Regarding UK property - you need to be a bit more detailed than South of England or Midlands as this covers off many towns and cities! Property agents are all very local and cover quite specific areas. That said, we use Your Move to let and manage our properties in Southampton (look them up in Google). They are very good and we've been happy with them for the last 8 years. Your Move have branches all over country so they may be a good place to start at least. Good luck :) Thank you so much :-) You are a star .. That would be a good start, because I can talk to them for advice as well on locations. I am still not decided on Area so they would be able to provide with a guide.. :-) Thanks again. have a good day.
Latest post on 30 September 2016 - 09:00
Regarding UK property - you need to be a bit more detailed than South of England or Midlands as this covers off many towns and cities! Property agents are all very local and cover quite specific areas. That said, we use Your Move to let and manage our properties in Southampton (look them up in Google). They are very good and we've been happy with them for the last 8 years. Your Move have branches all over country so they may be a good place to start at least. Good luck :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY