Any reviews on OBGYN Dr. Deemah Salem @Mediclinic Dubai Mall??? | ExpatWoman.com

Any reviews on OBGYN Dr. Deemah Salem @Mediclinic Dubai Mall???

Latest post on 04 October 2016 - 21:34

Hey ladies!

I am now almost 31 weeks pregnant and have an appointment in a few days for the first time with [b]Dr. Deemah Salem [/b] who sits at Mediclinic Dubai Mall. She comes from the American board of OBGYN (which is why, to begin with, I opted for her)

Does anyone know how she is as an OB doctor??? Has anyone delivered with her???

Would love to hear any reviews on Dr. Deemah to help facilitate my decision.

Thanks! :)

Latest post on 30 April 2017 - 15:28
Hi Ladies, I am currently seeing Dr. Deemah for my pregnancy and she is awesome!! While I haven't yet delivered with her, all of my appointments with her to date have been wonderful - she is caring, attentive, and very detail oriented. She's also super-responsive via email to any questions you might have along the way and is very prompt on follow up/results after appointments. She's American Board Certified and the hospital she used to practice at in Michigan is one of the best in the country. Could not give her a better recommendation! Good luck!!
Latest post on 28 April 2017 - 00:24
From the doctors there I've heard good things about Dr. Deemah Salem and Dr. Alsaraj, so I think you should be alright :)
Latest post on 11 April 2017 - 10:07
Hi skflp23, Please can you let me know how your experience was, as I am planning to make my first appointment with Dr. Deemah Salem. Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY