Hairdresser recommendation - going from long to short | ExpatWoman.com

Hairdresser recommendation - going from long to short

Latest post on 06 October 2016 - 23:16

Big change, going from long to short. Any recommendations please?

Latest post on 19 October 2016 - 14:00
I did it with Ted Morgan, big regret, always been happy going there when I had long hair, but wasn't happy with the short cut. I used to have nice short cuts with Toni & Guy in Europe, but don't think they are the same over here. They aren't. I used salon ink to go from long to short and was very happy with the cut Who do you recommend sarahlou?
Latest post on 19 October 2016 - 13:58
I did it with Ted Morgan, big regret, always been happy going there when I had long hair, but wasn't happy with the short cut. I used to have nice short cuts with Toni & Guy in Europe, but don't think they are the same over here. Oh! Just replied to cruiseaddict - I guess it wouldn't be the done thing to ask who the stylist was, but can I ask which branch?
Latest post on 19 October 2016 - 13:56
Ted Morgan is great. That's where I go and have always been happy. It is pricey but worth it!! They have two branches, one on the palm and the other in motor city. Who do you recommend at Motor City? thanks!
Latest post on 19 October 2016 - 13:56
Thanks ladies, sorry, have been away.
Latest post on 09 October 2016 - 16:11
I went from long hair to an assymmetric bob :-) I've been going to Amro Salon at Marriott Marquis hotel in Business Bay. Ask for Rami (the manager) i don't trust anyone else. Rami has been doing an excellent job with my hair for years now in both colour and cut. highly recommend him.
Latest post on 08 October 2016 - 16:17
I did it with Ted Morgan, big regret, always been happy going there when I had long hair, but wasn't happy with the short cut. I used to have nice short cuts with Toni & Guy in Europe, but don't think they are the same over here. They aren't. I used salon ink to go from long to short and was very happy with the cut
Latest post on 08 October 2016 - 15:43
I did it with Ted Morgan, big regret, always been happy going there when I had long hair, but wasn't happy with the short cut. I used to have nice short cuts with Toni & Guy in Europe, but don't think they are the same over here.
Latest post on 08 October 2016 - 01:42
I was recommended by some Emirates flight attendants (who like to look good) to go to Rena at Fabianas hair and beauty near financial centre. I bit the bullet and finally got my hair cut for the first time in Dubai by Rena and she did an awesome job. 200aed pretty good price and dare I say I like the cut almost better than my hairdresser back in Australia that I had for over 3 years.
Latest post on 07 October 2016 - 10:37
Ted Morgan is great. That's where I go and have always been happy. It is pricey but worth it!! They have two branches, one on the palm and the other in motor city.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY